Pixarteers Thread!

8D Awesome.

Hey guys! :smiley: Happy b-day, Garrett! Glad youā€™re having a good day.

Sadly tho, itā€™s losingā€¦ :laugh: // Thanks Grace! :slight_smile: I feel really tired right now tho. But I donā€™t care :laughing:

Haha! Iā€™m actually very hyper right now.

thatā€™s good to hear :slight_smile: I just yawned for the Buhmillionth time :laugh: Forgot to get some Whoppers mmmm Candyā€¦ :frowning: oh well, next time Iā€™m out thenā€¦

Buhmillionth? Iā€™ve never heard that before. 8D
Oooh, that sounds good.

lol itā€™s from Kids Next Door :laughing: I loved that show :slight_smile: along with Fosterā€™s Home for Imaginary Friends :slight_smile:

I remember watching a little bit of Fosterā€™s Home for Imaginary Friends when I was little. Not much, though. All i remember was thinking about how that blue guy looked like a finger puppet. :laughing:

Hahahahhahaha Yeah xD but he was awesome! :slight_smile: Anyone remeber Captain Planet? Or Invader Zim? :slight_smile:

I remember Fosterā€™s, It was one of the last good cartoons on Cartoon Network before they got bad. There better now but still really bad.

Ahh! Iā€™ve missed so much, so many posts to catch up on. Hope everyone had a great Easter and a be-lated Happy Birthday to you Garett! 17? Wow! :mrgreen:

Yeah 17 :open_mouth: I feel taller for some reason :confused:

The green giant lives among usā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth:

Hahaha! I never feel taller on my birthday, probably because Iā€™m like one of the shortest girls in my grade but Iā€™m always older than my classmates cause I have an early birthday. Well, at least I never have the problem of finding a guy taller than me! 8D

Ha-ha-ha-ha :stuck_out_tongue: very funny. XCarsluverx :stuck_out_tongue: Today I just feel so lazy. Need to start doing non-lazy thingsā€¦

MissCarrera: Iā€™m (last time I was checked) 5 '10 I donā€™t know if thatā€™s tall at all.:laughing:

Thatā€™s pretty tall if you ask me! Iā€™m only barely 5ā€™ 3" :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m like 5ā€™7 so yeah Garrett youā€™re tallā€¦

lol I wonder if Iā€™ll hit 6 feetā€¦ 5 '3 isnā€™t that short :slight_smile:
xCarsluverx: Wow I think you are one of the tallest girls I know then lol I have a friend who is 6 something :open_mouth:

The funny thing is I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m that tallā€¦

Last time I checked, I was about 5ā€™ 4 or 5ā€™5. I really have no idea, though. :stuck_out_tongue: