Pixarteers Thread!

Konrad, they are. :stuck_out_tongue: Weā€™re just shamelessly-self-promoting them here.

:laugh:

Well, I donā€™t think thatā€™s what the thread is forā€¦ :blush:

IMO, this thread is kinda randomness and it can be used for anything.

Not for self-promoting. This thread is for Pixarteer talk. Please stick your plugs in your siggy.

EDIT: I hope you guys donā€™t think Iā€™m being a bully or a crank. I just donā€™t want this thread to become an advertising page for fandom. :wink:

I drew a picture :slight_smile: (review the picture on that topic)

Oh, and you guys can just review the fanfiction on my story topic. :slight_smile: Watch the topic so you know that a new chapter is there. :slight_smile: Iā€™ll still remind you though. Just review on the story itself.

Whoaā€¦really? Donā€™t argue over this you two. :confused:

Last time I checked I started the whole Pixarteer thingā€¦ :open_mouth: Itā€™s a joke. It isnā€™t anything serious to argue over.

Pixarfan9099 is right, it is just for randomness really. I made it because there is almost no one who likes Cars. So me and others were playing around and I said something about Pixarteers and it turned into this.

But, Konrad is right because you guys an easily review my story on the fanfiction spot.

You people are taking a joke I made once way too seriouslyā€¦

Honestly, it has kind of become a club. :wink:

It has hasnā€™t it? :laugh:

I didnā€™t think you were being mean at all, by the way. I havenā€™t met anyone on here that is mean. :blush: Yet. :open_mouth:

Haha, if there ever was a mean person then he got banned a LONG time ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or, we killed him with kindness. :wink:

Yeah, I definitely agree that this thread is sort of a ā€œnon-off topicā€ sort of thing. Meaning that itā€™s ok to talk about just about every random thing, because itā€™s super loose and nothing is really serious or anything.

x3haijessiex3, I just realized this, but you being the founder of the Pixarteers probably makes you one of the most powerful members on all of PP! You should use your powers to do awesome things, haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

xD I wouldnā€™t say on all of PP. But in the Pixarteer topic, yes! :laugh:

I shall make it rain candy here. :smiling_imp:

Kay, Iā€™m just throwing this idea out there, feel free to say noā€¦anyone want to try to rule Pixar Planet? We have the manpower, certainly. I mean, you know, just an idea. x3haijessiex3 could be our leader. And then once we assume ultimate power over everything we couldā€¦uhā€¦make friday ā€œFunny Hat Dayā€. And I definitely wouldnā€™t try to, you know, overthrow you or anything x3haijessiex3 :-D)

:laugh:

Good one! :wink:

LOL good idea! XD

Heh, jokeā€¦of course.

Hey, I have a question. The criteria for being a Pixarteer is 1) you have to be in high school, and 2) you have to like Cars. So what happens when a person graduates? Iā€™m not graduating until next year, but Iā€™m just wondering.

I hope weā€™re still allowed to be Pixarteers, but elevated to a higher status. Maybe Pixarteer Level 2? :slight_smile:

Nope, sorry. You will promptly be disposed of in a horribly gruesome way in order to make room for new recruits. Yeah, itā€™s gonna happen to all of us and thereā€™s no fighting it, so you might as well enjoy it while it lasts!

Haha ok, I was just kidding, of course! Sorry if I scared anyone! But yeah, a high level of Pixarteer-ness sounds awesome. Maybe after high school, we could be the Super Pixarteers!!! :smiley:

(Sorry, I know that that was really lame group name, but I couldnā€™t think of anything.)

Evil_Genius_27, youā€™re a veteran then! :slight_smile: haha I donā€™t know. Thatā€™s just so we can get people all around the same age who like Cars.