Ratatouille on Blu Ray?

I watched Ratatouille with Cine-Explore for the first time. I thought it was very informative and thoroughly enjoyed it! Definitely worth watching.

I only have Cars 2 on Blu Ray. But I think it’d be great to watch Ratouille on Blu Ray, I can imagine how beautiful it is.

It is quite stunning. I also enjoy having the commentary/behind-the-scenes content available.

Those features are awesome!

Oh yes! Those are the reasons I’d like it the most.

I think Ratatouille is probably the Pixar film that deserved Blu-Ray the most and it looks great on Blu-Ray.

I might get it. Ratatouile is pretty low on my list. Still need to get it on DVD.

Perhaps it’s my biased point of view, but Ratatouille and WALL-E are by far my favorite Pixar movies to watch on Blu-ray. ;u; We got a new TV last year, a 52" LED Samsung Smart TV (it’s 3D capable, but we don’t have any glasses yet - too expensive!), which makes watching these films on Blu-ray that much more spectacular. I had only watched Ratatouille once on Blu-ray before we got our TV, on my mom’s Blu-ray-compatible computer, but it wasn’t nearly as clear or smooth of a picture as on the TV.

I also had never used the Cine-explore feature before, either! A few months ago, I had the house to myself for a few hours and decided to put Ratatouille on with the Cine-explore option. What an absolute treat! It makes me appreciate every aspect of this movie all the more. I’d like to get around to using Cine-explore with some of our other Pixar Blu-rays (I think we only have Ratatouille, WALL-E, Up and Toy Story 3).

I still get really sad watching the deleted scenes with Gusteau, though. Still lamenting the fact that Pixar had to “kill him off” and he couldn’t be a bigger part of the movie! ;__;

little chef

I have the Ratatouille Blu-Ray. I don’t know how to upload videos, but if you’re willing settle for descriptions I can give you those. Though it might take a few days for me to get to writing them up.

Though, you might want to check your DVD copy, if you haven’t already. I could swear it had deleted scenes on it. That, or double check Youtube. I know for a fact I’ve seen Ratatouille deleted scenes somewhere long before getting the Blu-Ray.

Edit: I checked; they’re on the DVD! I presume you have that. If not, do you still want descriptions?

I have Ratatouille on blu-ray and it’s very good. It comes with tons of bonus features and is HD! However, it’s a bit expensive and should only be purchased by ultimate Ratatouille fans.