Rio 2

I think it would be more fun and original than the overdone plot about environmental issues and animals loosing their habitat.

Hmmm, sounds familiar, didn’t they make a movie like that this month? :laughing:

But yeah, Rio 2 could easily of done that, what with the Amazon and all, and it could play off of the animal trade they showed in the first one. But it would be like an easy way out. I think a World Cup movie would be more original too.

I sort of like the direction they seem to be taking.

What’s the direction? They haven’t said anything, if I remember correctly.

Soory, I just meant the soccer. 8D :blush:

The football related plot is a guess on my part. They haven’t announced they mean to do it.

I hope this turns out good, but I’m not sure it will. I wish there were less sequels in the world.

Oh. I way too much read into it.

No, you’re not the only one. I thought he meant that was what the real deal was.

Oh, good. I’m not nuts. 8D

Yeah, I actually got pretty stoaked about the idea.

See? 8D

Sorry. :smiley:

I’m slightly interested in this, but I’ll wait to have an opinion on it until footage comes out. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am very very very excited! I love Rio! I have a couple of friends on DisneyCreate who let me know about this and they are, like me, huge Rio fangirls! And next to Pixar and Big Idea, Blue Sky is probably one of my favorite animation studios! I’ve seen all of their films and love them and I think they do a fantastic job. And what I love most about Blue Sky is that they have credited inspiration from Pixar and Toy Story more than once… something that I don’t think Dreamworks would be willing to do. Rio 2 ought to be awesome, whatever the storyline! Every time I watch that movie I feel like dancing (and I often do :mrgreen: )

This sequel has me curious much like Despicable Me 2.

I’m anticipating this one more than Despicable Me 2, because I thought that one was overrated and I would have preferred if they had leave it alone.

I’m very happy to meet someone with so much enthusiasm for this film! I adored it as well.

I’ll see the sequel. I had a good time while watching the first movie. But here’s a few things I want for the sequel. I want everything thing to serve a purpose. The monkey’s were pointless. They could have been cut and the story wouldn’t have suffered at all IMO. In fact they should have cut the monkey’s and spent sometime on giving Jewel a backstory. We didn’t find out much about her, if anything, during the first movie. I want the next movie to spend more time with Linda and Tulio. I really enjoyed watching their moments together. And I hope the people behind the music in the first movie return for the sequel. I have both soundtracks and I love film score and John Powell, so I wasn’t suprised that I loved the film score soundtrack. But what suprised me was how much I loved the soundtrack with the songs on it. It had been a while since I had such a good time listening to an album made in recent years prior to that album being released.

^John Powell is one of my favorite movie composers.