S 330's stuff.

The new chapters are great. I think you set it up for part 2 very well.

Thanks! Part 2 is coming quick

Ok, I have to admit. This stuff is pretty good. The character models are pretty good; I don’t think I could even do that. You could totally be an animator at Pixar.

I could be. The problem is I lack a lot of the things that Pixar would require.

For example: a formal education in the art form (I’m self-taught. So I don’t know how far that’ll get me. But you never know.)
A demoreel (I could make one easily though. All it is is a video showing my work).
And whatever else they’d require.

well. just posted part 2 of the aforementioned story on the site.

[url]http://thenarratorfiles.webs.com/Short%20Stories/THE%20ADVENTURE%20FILES%20P2.htm[/url]

Great job with part 2. I especially liked some unexpected turns in the plot. I like the way you finished it off too.

heh. thanks.
Well, as so, it is a series of short stories so there’s bound to be more to come.
But this short story segment is wrapped up.

Our books done and done!

createspace.com/3927609/

That is awesome.

Thanks!

Say hello to S330 Mark 2!

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

It looks pretty cool! I particularly like the way his paint job looks.

Yeah. The blue spots also glow too so If I were to kill all of the lights in the scene, you,d see the blue spots.

Awesome job.

I’ve gotten better:

Note: not a character that comes from Jimmy Neutron. Design based similarly off of that style (with a few differences like, say, the ears for example). But it’s not from JN.

Also, I wrote this yesterday:
TWAS1-2.deviantart.com/art/The-S … -320241454

Cool. You are so good at what you do.

The animation looks really good! It’s definitely got a Jimmy Neutron feel. Also, I really liked the writing, some of it slightly reminded me of Brave.

Thanks! I try after all.

Well after all, the story actually does deviate a little bit into a genre I don’t typically write (which is science fiction). The meter actually kind of reminds me of the meter used for Lady Of Shalot (though that wasn’t where I got the meter in the first place).
As for the story behind it, i just came up with it on my own when looking at a small frame in an animation (though some Christian things are implied in the story).

Hello! Sorry for my prolonged absence.

Well, as so, there’s more stuff that I have done.

Firstly, the short is coming along quite nicely. It’s slowly getting there, but surely it’s coming. Here’s a quick scoring sketch of the short. I’m considering it part one of the score testing. But oh well.

soundcloud.com/tws-soundlab/nina … ring-tests

Secondly, I am making a game version of our book mainly just for fun. If I get a call from a corporate game studios saying they want to turn our book into a game, I’ll still let them.

Finally, I have put a preview of our book onto my deviantart page. So have fun reading if you’d like :slight_smile:

twas1-2.deviantart.com/art/Previ … -328042830

Enjoy! :smiley:

Long time no see with this thread. But i’ve been doing a whole lotta work lately.
Of course, do to he fact ive got a cold here, i can’t post them all up. So i’ll just post this one:

She continues to grow up! 8D of course, from the last time you’ve seen her, she looked more human.

Enjoy!