Sequels

Enter TSS’s Syndrome Returns Fan Fiction…

Yeah, I want to know the fate of Mirage, maybe she’s a superhero in disguise.
Then I want the Incredibles to face a whole new supervillain, probably someone who likes to change his/her appearance, The Chalamelon Man.

Mirage is rumored to be a super.
“According to the government, neither of us exist”. Not exactly a confession, but at least something. And, to my knowledge, two pieces of evidence in the original film.

I think what she meant by that was that she couldn’t buy his powers for a job. Her job was illegal in a sense. She was using his powers for a emergency which the government resisted any super doing.

Well, the phrase “Niether of us exist” is to implicate that she and her organization are hidden from the government, like the Supers.

BUt if I see Mirage in a probable TI sequel, I would see her working for the NSA, like an Intelligence Operative or something.

That’s true…

hey next episode is up…

What also could happen is see how Mirage dealt with Syndrome’s death. That would be an intresting segment.

That is also an intersting point…maybe she went out and got sombody like President Clinton :laughing: (she does like power)

sorry i couldn’t help it… :laughing:

That would’ve worked, but. . . Bill Clinton didn’t become president until the 90s. This movie was set between th early 1950s to the late 1960s.

ohhh… :-\

shoot i though i was on to something…

oh well…

That’s okay. Know your history. :wink:

As long as we get a new, original villain, then things will be great.

I would like to see a Monster’s Inc. 2 or DEFIANTLY a WALL•E 2!!!

Up 2 would be nice to see and A Bug’s Life 2 as well.

YEAH!!! :smiley:

EDIT: Okay, maybe not. :laughing:

Also would I …

I guess I am the only one that doesn’t want to see a Monsters Inc. 2 or a WALL-E 2. I guess the only sequel that I find excited for is probably Cars 2. But a sequel that I would want more than anything is a The Incredibles sequel.

Well for some reason i would love to see Boo one more time and just see another interesting story…
As For Wall-e 2 , i can’t possibly figure out what would be the story but i’ll love it anyways ! :smiley:

I’m with you TSS. Monster’s Inc. was great but I think the ending was good enough. I think i’d like to see a squal to Monster’s Inc. more than a Wall-e 2 though.

Yea, im not sure what they will do for WALL•E 2… but im SURE the geniuses at Pixar will come up with something amazing!

With one of the most powerful endings to a Pixar movie in addition to a great story, it is very hard to follow it up. As for WALL-E 2, I believe Stanton said that there won’t be a sequel or at least he isn’t thinking about it.