Small Fry (TS Toon in front of The Muppets)

Buzz has always been one of my favorite characters from the Toy Story series, so if this short is entirely Buzz-centered, I’ll be more than happy. I am wondering how they’ll include the whole rest of the gang though, even if it is just briefly.

I agree.^^

I always saw Buzz as a supporting character for some reason. Anyway, it’s great to see Buzz in the lead role even though it is just a short film.

Huh, really? Cause in Toy Story, Buzz really had more of a change of heart than Woody did. I always felt that they were very much at the same level as main characters, both supporting each other. :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

I guess your right about that. What do you think they’ll do with the other toys if they appear?

Hmmm… Goes back and reads article …actually, I have no idea. Maybe we’ll get to see them when Buzz makes it back home?

Here’s something else though. I’m not meaning this negatively, or even critically… but has anyone else noticed that all three of the Toy Storys have a very similar plot: the toys get lost, they meet new friends and go through life-changing scenarios, and then have to find their way home? I always just found that a little funny. And now it sounds like Small Fry will be revolving around the same plot. :laughing: :unamused:

Actually, I’ve noticed the simular plots with the second and third movies with the toys getting lost. Never knew about the other two that you mentioned.

Right, and I always found it interesting how the toys find themselves futher and futher from home with each part. It’ll be nice to see where they travel in the new short. 8D

Meaning, the original Toy Story and Small Fry? :slight_smile:

Haha, yeah. 8D :-D)

I was referring to the two plots that you mentioned.

That’s a good point you make Snipe about the similarities in story.

Two hilarious images:

It seems like we’ll have Bonnie’s room after all.

Difficult to judge, but so far, it seems better than Hawaiian Vacation.

Haha! Looks like another “not-normal” Buzz that Woody has to deal with. Well, he’s got experience. 8D
And that trash can reminds me of Cookie Monster. :smiley:

Exactly what i thought! :slight_smile:

That looks like a rather eclectic group of toys in the first picture!
We have a talking recycling bin, a robotic steak, a penguin DJ, boxing turtle, wizard… something (snake?), kung-fu deer, what looks like a superhero driving a car made from a scroll, some kind of motorcycle, a mermaid who is bound to be one of my favourite new characters based on the voice actress, I’m assuming what looks like a vampire in a minecar, a helicopter with a koala’s head for a cockpit and some kind of animal flight attendant (based on the dress and the safety vest she seems to be demonstrating).
The creative crew must’ve had a ball coming up with all those characters!

Also, is anyone else consfused as to why if the main complication of the short involves mini-Buzz breaking out of the fast food restaurant display box and overthrowing real-Buzz, the particular restaurant Bonnie goes to has Buzz Lightyear toys in the first place? Unless in-universe the toys are still being produced and are being re-promoted, I really don’t see why they would be offering a toy from a franchise that came and went around 10 years ago.

Wow, thanks for sharing those, Spirit! That cast is looking so hilariously creative! I so can’t wait to see it now! I must ask though, where’d you find it? :smiley: And does anyone know where they are in the first picture? It looks to be the back of the restaurant, judging by all the boxes, but what are they on top of? And I think Buzz’s little makeshift seat there is pretty funny… the sauce packets, they’re way too small for him. 8D

Draik: That’s an excellent point. Well, in the Toy Story universe, the Buzz franchise was more than just the toys, right? I mean, they had a video game, they probably had a movie too. Well, maybe now they’re making a sequel. 8D :smiley:

It looks like Buzz and the other toys are in some kind of a storage area. It’s funny seeing how big Buzz is compared to the other toys. It’s like he’s doubled or tripled their sizes. 8D

According to one of the more recent synopses I found,
Normal Buzz [spoil]gets replaced at the restaurant by mini Buzz, meets the abandoned toys and has to escape their therapy meetings.[/spoil]

Mini Buzz [spoil]goes back to Bonnie’s and meets the other toys.[/spoil]

So I’m assuming that the first picture takes place somewhere in the storage area of the fast food place and the second is obviously in Bonnie’s room.

Also Snipe, it looks like they’re on top of 9 boxes that have been stacked next to each other.

Great images! Thanks for posting them SOA.

It reminds me of him too.

I love the images, I can’t wait to see the short!