Small Fry (TS Toon in front of The Muppets)

Is it weird that in the second image I was freaking out about how real Bonnie’s blankets looked? 8D Anyway, back on topic, I think this short looks cool. :sunglasses: I’m not a huge fan of the Muppets, though, so it will probably be a while before I get to see it.

^Haha, no, that’s not weird. That blanket kept getting my attention too. :laughing:

Hey, did anyone see the bald eagle driving the Declaration Of Independence car on the right side? 8D

Ah, so that’s what the car thing is. It makes much more sense than my initial description of it being a superhero in a scroll car.

I’m hoping Thinkway or Mattel release a collection pack with all of these Happy Meal-esque toys in it. They’d be super-easy to manufacture and probably sell well considering Christmas is approaching.
Neptuna could be released seperately on her own and with electronics, but that’s only because I’d love, love, love a Jane Lynch-speaking toy in my room.

New clip from small fry!

[url]Toy Story Toons - "Small Fry" - Official Disney Pixar Short Film Clip | HD - YouTube

Awesome! Thanks, lazerenvy! :smiley:

It looks pretty good from that clip.
Thanks for posting it!

That clip was very Toy Story-ish :smiley:

You’re welcome! :smiley:

It kinda reminds me of the lift shaft sequence from Toy Story 2…

^Exactly. That’s the main reason I said it was very Toy Story-ish.

All three films have vent scenes.

Ha, you’re right. They just gotta have those vents. I love the animation of Buzz jumping up them though. 8D

Hey, can anyone tell what the name of the restaurant is? I believe it’s on the door that Buzz first tries to leave through, but my quality’s bad and I can’t tell what it says. :unamused:

Good point. It did remind me of Toy Story 2.

The name is “Poultry Palace”, judging from the posters in the background when Buzz spots the vent (all I could see on the door was an ad for a chicken burger ;-p ).

^Haha, thanks, Sunny! :smiley:

Something I just realized though… both of the only two food chains in the Toy Story universe start with PP: “Poultry Palace” and “Pizza Planet”. 8D

Maybe I should create a new website to compete with this one… and call it Pixar Palace :smiling_imp:

Of course, Buzz always has to escape from a place where he’s locked! Can’t wait to see the short.

That would be hilarious. 8D And totally awesome! :smiling_imp:

I was thinking of Poultry Pixar, but then all members would be like The Chicken Man.

Bwahaha, that’s a good one.

Haha 8D :laugh:

Probably newer members don’t understand that one, though.