Small Fry (TS Toon in front of The Muppets)

Mini Buzz looks hilariously adorable! :smiley: He looks a lot like some of the early designs for Buzz, when he was small and colored red.

Good point about him looking like the early designs.

Gee whiz, you’re right! That’s pretty cool. :sunglasses:

My siblings and I were joking around… we said in that one picture with Woody bending down, Little Buzz isn’t listening to Woody, he’s just thinking, “Ooh. I want that hat.” 8D :-D)

^He should be thinking that, as he does get the hat:

Look, I’m Woody! Howdy, howdy, howdy!
Sorry, couldn’t resist.

But Buzz sure looks delighted with Woody’s hat.
And… is it me, or little Buzz has wheels on his boots? :~o

I think he does, cause he seems to hover above the ground.

:laugh: That screenshot is so funny!

Tb\his reminds me of the Toy Story toon one the DVD where Andy gets happy meal toys of Buzz and Woody.

It reminds me also. ^^

More ‘exclusive’ images from Small Fry. Feast your eyes!

movies.ign.com/articles/121/1212487p1.html

I have to say I’m counting down the days until November 23! This looks so awesome!

Awesome! I can’t wait to see Zurg there, even if briefly. :-D) Thanks for posting, Pricklepants! :smiley:

Great shots and interesting article. Thanks for posting it!

Very nice photos there! I noticed there was a very small ad for this when I saw a commercial for The Muppets yesterday.

I’m stoaked to see this tommorrow.

Awesome photos!

Has anyone seen it yet? ow was it?

It was great! My friends and I couldn’tstop laughing.

The Pixar Blog review was very negative :frowning:

Then again, they liked Hawaiian Vacation, so it may be the opposite for me.

Just saw this and really enjoyed it (and the Muppets, freaking AWESOME!). There are a LOT of new toys introduced in this 7 minute short, many very funny. T-Bone still cracks me up. I think Disney’s gonna make a lot of money marketing these toys.

I thought it was a pretty cute little film. Nothing touching or anything, and it doesn’t hurt the original TS films themselves, but at the same time it’s a cute addition to fans of the characters. I mainly laughed at the silly toys in the short, such as the Dracula character. Ha!

Yes! They were all so great, I wish I had a list of them.