Sweet Treats!

You are welcome rachel!

What’s cuter than a 3D WALL•E wearing make-up? Why, a 2D WALL•E wearing make-up, of course! This signature is a cropped picture from the “Rogue Robots” book, and I like it because of the bright colours and also because it features one of my favourite rogue robots, PR-T. “Uh-huh. Oh, I see. I know, honey, I know. I am good - you look gorgeous!” :slight_smile:

I’m planning on changing my signature for the DVD release, so keep an eye out! If you can remember what signature I wore last year in relation to the DVD release of Ratatouille, that may give you an indicator of what to expect. =)

It looks sweet, Rachel! It’s so lovable with those light and bright colors…

That’s teeth-cavity sweet, Rachel! (I know, bad analogy! :stuck_out_tongue:)

Wall-E looks so adorable in drag! I love the cheerful colours and the his eyes look so huge and cute! (Gosh, I’m a dude and I’m gushing like a fangirl, ugh!) PRE-T did a fab job (and she’s hilarious in the movie!)

I’ve seen previews for the Lots of Bots book, and the author/illustrator has done some amazing work depicting the characters in the movie as cute paper cut-outs! I saw a copy on my last trip to Sing, but unfortunately it was shrink-wrapped, and I was just look weird ripping open a children’s book to peek inside. :blush:

As PRE-T would flatteringly say, “Your sig looks gorgeous!”

Great halloween sigs, rachel! Each has a nice eery capture from each film! Great job. And as for the BnL one, hah, it’s simple, but it’s great. It just really shows how much BnL is noticed by its customers. :smiley:

It’s like a pastel colour attack! :laughing: I love it, Rachel, and I agree, PR-T is such a great character, so funny. And WALL-E with eyelashes? Just can’t go wrong there.

That sounds like a really cool book! WALL-E translates well into 2D form.

Awww, it looks really, really adorable rachel! Very creative and pretty too.

bright dot-dasher - “Lovable” is a very flattering compliment. Thank you! =)

thedriveintheatre - Ha-ha! “Drag queen WALL•E” - to me he just looks cute in make-up, more like a baby than a woman, which is why I chose it, but yeah, he does make a good woman! That scan wasn’t from “Lots of Bots” (I haven’t seen that book close-up, I don’t even think it’s sold here, but I’d love to buy it because it was illustrated by an actual Pixar artist, not a Disney artist like the other books, I believe), it was from “Rogue Robots.” I got it from the Target when it was on sale for $1, but as far as I know they still sell it. I’d recommend it. Thanks for the PR-T compliment! =)

Remy14 - Thanks for the feedback. Glad you liked the spooooky sigs.

lizardgirl - “Pastel colour attack” just about sums it up, heh! Yeah, I love him with the eye lashes, too. Thank you!

TSS - As always, thanks TSS. =)

You are welcome rachel. I can’t wait to see more.

rachel - Nice signatures, rachel! I took a look at your latest batches, and my favorite of the bunch has to be the one you’re currently wearing (featuring WALL-E and PR-T). Those children’s books contain some adorable illustrations. :wink:

Your new avatar is cute, too! I’m still getting used to the “non-Linguininess” of it, but it’s adorable nonetheless. (heheh)

thedriveintheatre - Thanks for pointing out the skull in that signature of rachel’s featuring a sickly-looking Earth. I finally see it!

– Mitch

Rachel: Whoops, I misread your post. :blush: I’ll have a look at Rogue Robots if I see it on the shelve. Didn’t know LOB was made by a Pixar artist, I love the ‘tactile’ look to it.

And now that you mention it, he does look more like an infant. I couldn’t quite explain the cuteness, but your comment made me realise the picture looks like it’s from the kind of books you would read to and show a baby who couldn’t read or talk, you know, those brightly coloured ones with simple sentences and pretty illustrations? Unless R.R. is that kind of book, I’m not sure of the level of vocabulary used in the book, though it looks like it’s for reading-age kids (then again, most animated movie tie-ins are).

But again, the art just melts your heart with its saccharine sweetness. :slight_smile: Talk about kawaii overload.

Mitch: You’re, like, totally welcome! :wink:

Mitch - Oh, thanks very much. Yeah, some of those books have really good illustrations. I’ve totally forgotten about my old avatar, the Linguini one, but I’m sure you’ll get used to this one in no time. =)

thedriveintheatre - Apparently Lots of Bots was done by a Disney artist, after all. Just ignore what I said then. I think the bright colours in Rogue Robots may have something to do with the fact that the book is aimed at 5 - 9 year olds, but it was the bright colours and 2D interpretation of the scenes that made it worthwhile to purchase. It’s not aimed at toddlers, I don’t think. Yeah, you aren’t the only one I’ve talked to that suspects that WALL•E looks like a baby in that scene, especially when he gets put in his containment box in the repair ward, which looks more like a cot.

Domo arigatoo, Andre-kun. (Hope I used the right suffix, there.) :slight_smile:

TSS - Thanks, matey. I’ll have another sig by November 18. =)

Rachel - You’re welcome! And yeah, I’m gonna have to purchase one of those books…

To tell you the truth, I was really attached to that Linguini avatar, even though it wasn’t mine. I’ll eventually get used to the new one, but I’ll probably still look at the old graphic from time to time. Call me crazy. :laughing: (snigger)

What do you have in store for us next, if I may ask?

– Mitch

So you actually made the BnL one? Cool! I thought you had gotten it from somewhere.

Good observation, not to mention the way he squeals and wiggles his ‘arms’ helplessly.

You did, but you spelled “arigato” wrong. :slight_smile: But anyway, do itshi mashite! Wow, speaking Nippon is fun!

I also got some stuff in the works for November 18, people! So mark your calendars! :sunglasses:

Mitch - Heheh. Well, I could swap back to my Linguini avvie for old time’s sake… Nah, I really like this one now, I don’t think I could do that. But I’m honoured that you grew attached to it. =) Well, if you remember what signature I made last year for the release of the Ratatouille DVD, that might give you an indication of what to expect for the one I’m premiering on November 18. :wink:

lennonluvr9 - Yep, as with all of my sigs, I made it myself. Thank you! =)

thedriveintheatre - Oh, yeah, that too! Now that is just too much of a coincidence for him to look like a baby, right? Argh! I looked up how to spell that in Google and I still got it wrong. Oh well. Can’t wait to see your sig change for the DVD release! Thanks, Andre!

rachel - Ha-ha. Oh, no no no. Don’t mind me. Keep the WALL•E one. I’m actually getting used to it now. :wink:

Mmm, I don’t quite remember the signature you wore for the Ratatouille DVD release. Was it the Brad Bird one? In any case, I look forward to it. :wink:

– Mitch

rachel: You are really welcome. I can’t wait to see it.

Mitch - Yep. It was the Brad Bird one that I wore last year. You’ll get to see what my new DVD sig looks like in just a few days. =)

Rachel - Cool! I look forward to seeing it. :slight_smile:

– Mitch