The Definitive Pixar In-Jokes List

Unless Pixar decides to throw a curve ball and have one INSIDE the mind.

And where would the A113 reference be? Who would John Ratzenberger be voicing in the movie?

A113 can be anywhere. I predict John Ratzenberger will be either another emotion, someone who works inside the mind or body functions, or an outside character

I kind of got the impression there were only going to be the five emotions, and they were going to be the only ones in her head.

My money’s on a worker helping them move for John.

Maybe those could be the five main emotions. but i’m sure us humans have a lot more than 5 emotions.

We do, but I assumed they were simplifying for story purposes. Or, saying the other ones were mixes or sublevels of the main five.

Meh, I could be wrong, it’s just the impression I got.

John could also get a minor human role in the film. His roles switch depending on the film.

I think I would like John’s role to be something bigger than a cameo. Someone that actually adds depth to the story.

Some more Easter eggs in Toy Story Of Terror! The first one is especially awesome :smiley:
blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/20 … d-to-know/

Oh wow, i didn’t notice these the first time. I think the only one I kind of figured was[spoil]Al from Al’s Toy Barn[/spoil]. I figured he’d be bcack. but the other in-jokes really caught me by surprise. Good catch ObsessedwithPixar

Under here some Toy Story That Time Forgot Easter Eggs :exclamation:

[spoiler]Great special! I watched it all the way from the Netherlands at 2:00 am Haha, but it was worth it!
Did you guys spotted the Luxo Ball and the Pizza Planet Truck?

The Luxo Ball can be seen in the lower left hand-front corner of the boxes of the BattleSaurs

The Pizza Planet truck can be spotted immediate right of the car loop, also multiple World Grand Prix racers from Cars 2 can be seen in this shot.
[/spoiler]

More Toy Story That Time Forgot Easter Eggs!

Knick Knack

In 1989 Pixar released the short film ‘Knick Knack’. The short was about a snowman who tried to break out of his snow globe. This time the snowman can be seen at the beginning of the TV-special in front of the Christmas tree.

Luxo Ball

The Luxo Ball is an Easter Egg that returns in almost every Pixar movie. The short film ‘Luxo Jr’ was released 1986 and is about a small lamp, now known as the Pixar logo, that is playing with a ball. In the TV-special the ball appears on the packaging for the BattleSaurs.

Buzz Lightyear’s Spaceship

In ‘Toy Story’ we see that the packaging of Buzz Lightyear looks like a spaceship, that same spaceship is now the inspiration of Bonnie’s backpack in the TV-special.

For the Birds

In 2000 Pixar released the short film ‘For the Birds’. A reference to this short can be seen on one of the game boxes in Manson’s room (the blue box on the bottom of the pile).

Pizza Planet Truck

One of the most famous Easter Eggs is the Pizza Planet Truck. This time the Pizza Planet Truck can be seen on the table in Manson’s room. It is a toy version of the famous truck.

Awesome finds Dillinger! Especially about the snowglobe… seriously how did I miss that?! XD

There’s Carla Veloso right in the middle of the floor beside the science box!
image.jpg

Also, I could be seeing things but, is that Flo coming out of the red box to the left of the picture and also Shu Todoroki to in the middle just by the rug, below the bag?
image.jpg

Kind of looks like her, but it’s too small to really tell.

I’m not sure if this really counts as an in joke, but I thought those mechanical arms Rex got looked a lot like WALL-E’s hands.

In the latest Inside Out trailer where Riley is stacking cards the king, queen, and jack are Riley’s father, mother, and Riley herself, respectively.

I don’t know if this counts, but in Inside Out

During Riley’s first nightmare (the one with the haunted house) a zombie-like rat pops out, somewhat resembling Remy (albeit dirtier and with larger eyes, if I remember correctly).

Anyone else notice all the little in-jokes they put in those 4-letter/number combos that appear as Mind Manual Tips on the Inside Out iOS game of Thought Bubbles? 'Cause I just took some screenshots of those while I was playing it on my iPad 2 recently… :wink:

I did not know any of this, now many things make sense

1 Like