The Definitive Pixar In-Jokes List

not sure if this has been mentioned, but in toy story 3 in andy’s room, the airplane from the incredibles is hanging from the ceiling in front of the window.

I know this one has been referenced before, but Aladdin was the only one mentioned.
Starting from 2:43, when it zooms into the city, you see, what couldnt be anymore obvious, Belle, from Beauty & the Beast, walking across the bottom of the scene, reading. Pumba, being carried on a stick, to the left of the scene, and then Aladdin, shaking out the carpet. youtu.be/tEOFQAJAcss

Don’t know if this was mentioned yet, but in Monsters, Inc, when the one monster runs out of the room crying, you can see the Paul Bunyan poster from Sid’s room on the wall.

As for the last 3 posts above: Welcome to Pixar Planet!

Anyways, can somebody please help me locate Gordon in the movie Brave? He’s supposed to be voiced by John Ratzenberger (and with a Scottish accent) yet I am somehow still unable to locate the character.

Gordon is one of the guards, here you have a picture of him.

I hope this threat will be updated one day :slight_smile:

Here are some Monsters University In-Jokes, maybe you’ve already seen them but it is not posted in this topic yet. Enjoy!

Scaring 101 is taking place in classroom A113

The Pizza Planet Truck appears next to the Jox house

The Luxo Ball can be seen on a wall when Mike and Sully learn how dangerous children are.

A reference to The Good Dinosaur can be seen in the final round of the Scare Games

Whoa! Is that supposed to be a toy version of Roger from the Cars Toon episode Moon Mater? (reference to toy space shuttle)

Is this topic ever gonna be up-to-date again?

It can if someone is able to find jokes in the Toy Story and Cars Toons.

I didn’t mean the whole topic TheSpaceSheriff because that is great! I actually meant the first post with the whole list. That one is not up-to-date.

^Out of date? rachelcakes started this topic, but according to her user profile she hasn’t been here for about a year and a half now. (Last visit was on her 6th anniversary of being a member here.)

That pretty much explains why the in-jokes list appears to be outdated, guys.

evspixarfan2012

Is this the first Easter Egg we can see in ‘Inside Out’?

Riley and here parents can be seen in the Teaser eating Chinese food. The Chinese food boxes look the same as the boxes that appeared in A Bug’s Life, Toy Story 2, Monsters, Inc and Ratatouille.

It’s kind of hard to tell. But it’s a good indicator. The logo isn’t seen clearly in the Inside Outh screenshot. But it’s gonna be something to look out for.

When the trailer zooms in on Riley you can see what looks like part of the same Chinese character that the other ones have in the same position partially hidden by the lid. I think you might be right.

If it is, nice job, not even past the teaser and people are already noticing things! 8D

Really? I did not notice that yet! :open_mouth:

Dillinger: Omg nice find! I sure hope it’s the same design!

Any guesses yet as to where the Pizza Planet Truck will be?? (given the setting of this movie it’ll probably be somewhere pretty normal, like a parking lot)

Unless Pixar decides to throw a curve ball and have one INSIDE the mind.

And where would the A113 reference be? Who would John Ratzenberger be voicing in the movie?

A113 can be anywhere. I predict John Ratzenberger will be either another emotion, someone who works inside the mind or body functions, or an outside character