The Incredibles 2

Thanks for understanding guys. my fandom obsession got the best of me. I’ll admit Pixar has been doing a fantastic job of keeping this underwraps.

Brad Bird Confims he’s writing on TI@.

Kinda surprising. I mean, the news broke out a year ago in March, and he’s now starting to write it? Well at least it makes me happy to knowBrad Bird is working on it.

What was his exact wording? He might have just been saying he’s writing on it, not that he just started.

Some more from Brad Bird. Reading this just reaffirmed my supreme confidence in Brad Bird and how he truely cares about the characters.

[url]http://comicbook.com/2015/04/14/brad-bird-talks-about-what-to-expect-in-the-incredibles-2/[/url]

He does have a point. Too many action movies has too many fireballs and explosions. But it only works when we care about the characters running from them. And Thats why I believe TI2 will truely be something special.

First poster!

HOLY GOODNESSS!!!

(But seriously, I literally freaked out at work when I saw the poster. it’s a small thing, but gosh am I excited.

It’s such a simple teaser, but it’s pretty great.

That looks awesome! I’m so excited!

Words cannot comprehend how excited I am for this film.

“According to the 2015 São Paulo Disney Expo, the film may be released in 2019, fifteen years after the original.”
:astonished:

That’s so far away! 15 years is an awfully long time. We’ll see.

Well Toy Story 3 came out 2010, more than ten years after Toy Story 2. :open_mouth: :frowning:

Word from brad Bird is that he is about 3/4 done with his script! And that it’s release is going to be BEFORE cars 3.

Awesome news, and that poster is just perfect! :mrgreen:

According to a article I read, Brad Bird say he had ideas he wanted to use in the first movie that he will incorporate into the second movie. I’m very excited for it, but at the same time, I’m very curious as to what he could put in. After all, Brad Bird had a lot of genius ideas that never made it in, and I’m talking more than the deleted scenes and original opening. But what do you all think?

Incredibles 2 release date confirmed! June 21st, 2019!
It’s too far away, but I have something to look forward to for the next 4 years.

And in other news, Michael Giacchino is returning to score the soundtrack for the Incredibles 2

Hope the original voice actors all return, especially Sarah Vowell as Violet, my favorite character

Of course, I mean…TI2 without him would be like Star Wars VII without John Williams. :mrgreen:

I 2nd that easily, it depends on whether or not we get a timeskip or not (as many people have stated that Violet might get recast should they age her to be in her 20s as Vowell probably wouldn’t want to play an adult version of her character if she can’t get her voice right), and speaking of Ms. Vowell wonder what Spencer Fox’s been up to since he lost his Dash gig to Ocha? There are rumors stating Fox may not reprise his role due to his current age (pulling a Nemo)? (The same would apply to Raymond Ocha as well (who is the current voice actor for Dash), as he’s currently approaching his teen years.)

And there appears to be rumors about Jack-Jack lots of rumors (most of which are thinking he’s going to be the main character with a 6 year time skip), but hopefully it’s bound to be an awesome film regardless although the sequel is going to tear the fanbase apart regardless which direction Bird takes the film, but we’ll all see it anyways (in theaters or on DvD or reruns), we’ve waited over 10 years for a sequel.