The Incredibles vs The Fantastic Four

I always wondered who would of won between The Thing and The Incredible Hulk. I mean, they’re both large and have super human strength.

It has happened a lot of times.

In a few occasions, The Thing was victorious, but mostly, Hulk wins.

The Hulk is a little bit stronger so he usually wins.

I know I read on fanfiction.net a story where the Incredibles and the Fantastic Four had to work together.

What did they work together against?

I never actually knew that The Thing and The Hulk actually went up aganist each other. I guess it shows how little I pay attention to old Marvel cartoons and comics.

They have gone up against each other alot of times. Check out Fantastic Four #25-26, 111-112 and a whole heap of others. I listed those two because I remember them the most vividly.

Yeah, they were working together.

8D

He asked why were they working together. Against what?

Oh, I think it was Dr. Doom and another villain, but I don’t remember.

Okay.

Not to be harsh, but I dont think the fantastic four would stand a chance against the incredibles 8D , mostly because while the fantastic four are very intellegent(except for jhonny) they do not use their intelligence in fights, Reed just stands there watching most of the time(especially in the ultimate universe, something that really pisses me off) Ben is really good when it comes to defeating weaker enemies , but if hes facing against someone stronger or smarter than him he would be in trouble besides how strong he is depends on the writer , and jhonny well… the hulk once turned off his flames by sneezing, the only one I can see standing a chance is Sue.

Also , the incredibles defeated The omnidroid in their first battle as a family …

I had a fan fic idea where the fantastic four replaced the Incredibles. but when things got too hard for them, the Incredibles came back in and saved the day.

I think you should write it ^. It sounds like an interesting idea.

Haven’t been that motivated to write fanfics any more. i have ideas, but i never got myself to write it.

I know where your coming from. I used to write some Spider-Man and Fantastic Four ones both based on the comics. But, I just haven’t done it for a long time.

I usually give genral ideas and details to friends, but i never write anything down.

I’m happy to admit I think that it’s more likely the F4 would win (not that that’s saying much; all powers aside, we’re talking a grown man vs a ten-year-old). That said, I don’t know much about F4 aside from those truly awful movies that had me cringing start to finish. Ugh.

I think that the FF would win, because all of them are adults and most of the Parr family are kids and I don’t think they could possibly beat FF.

Also, the Fantastic Fourn characters seem to be in their prime age.