The Incredibles vs The Fantastic Four

Yeah, but he may be able to dodge Frozone’s attacks and he is very smart, so he could probably think of a way to defeat Frozone.

I thikn the only match up where an Incredible would have an advantage against a Fantastic 4 would possibly be Mr. Incredible vs. The Thing.

I would say they are evenly matched. I really am not sure who would win this one. Either way it would be very interesting to see (or read) and most likely quite long.

I agree that those are the most evenly matched, but not even a lot.

I mean, they may be almost equally strong (I have my doubts about that), but they’re not equally invulnerable. We know Mr. Incredible can be hurt and bleed, while the Thing’s skin is practically impenetrable.

That is a good point.

I always thought that Mr. Incredible was a tad stronger than The Thing.

I always thought that they were evenly matched in strength. But even if The Thing was a tad weaker than Mr. Incredible, he is more invulnerable, because of his rock like-hide which is pretty much an armor.

Exactly. The skin thing is simply too important.

Anyway, I’m sure they’e not evenly matched in strength either. The Thing has held a giant spacecraft to ground, preventing it from taking flight, while Mr. Incredible actually showed a lot of effort when lifting some things.

As I said before, I think it’s because The Incredibles shows less exaggerated superpowers.

PS:
Also, we know Mr. Incredible’s aging isn’t doing he well. The Thing, in the other hand, gets stronger every year.

Those are very good points. I do agree that The Incredibles is supposed to show less exaggerated powers.

I agree. Good points SoA

What about Suparman vs Mr. Incredibe?

That’s not even fair 8D

Mr. Incredible simply won’t last two seconds.

That sums it up.

Superman would just grab a chair, a newspaper and a drink while he trys to fight him.

Haha yes.

I always wondered who would of won between The Thing and The Incredible Hulk. I mean, they’re both large and have super human strength.

It has happened a lot of times.

In a few occasions, The Thing was victorious, but mostly, Hulk wins.

The Hulk is a little bit stronger so he usually wins.

I know I read on fanfiction.net a story where the Incredibles and the Fantastic Four had to work together.

What did they work together against?