The Incredibles vs The Fantastic Four

That is a possibility, but Invisible Woman could use her invisible energy abilities to blow their minds up (she actually can do that).

That is the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard.

It is. But she can use her invisible energy to blow them up (going inside to out).

:shake: Horrible. Horrible. Yeah, I now have less interest int he Fantastic 4.

She has the ability to do it, but I don’t think she ever has. Anyway, she is pretty powerful.

I would think the Parr family would win. You have to take the numbers advantage though as it would be 5 on 1.

True. What would be interesting is Jack Jack vs Franklin.

For Invisible Woman vs the Parrs, remember there are strength in numbers, so while IW might be the most powerful of the F4, I think the INcredibles as a team could beat her.

I am not saying that The Parr Family couldn’t win. All I am doing is trying to explain some possibilities.

Just curious, who do you guys think would win? Mr. Incredible or Mr. Fantastic?

Mr. Fantastic.

Super strength is king of ineffective again someone with his malleability and endurance

I think Mr Fantastic. I think he is smart enough to find a way to defeat Bob. And I don’t think Bob’s power’s can cause him that much trouble.

He’s somewhat immune to that kind of physical attacks.

Yes, he is. I like Mr Fantastic quite alot.

I think Mr. Fantastic is smarter and more elsticic than Helen. But Bob is stronger and more industructable. I think it would be a wash, it sounds so evenly matched.

It would definitely be interesting to see.

Agreed.

I don’t think they’re equally matched. This is one of MR. Fantastic abilities:

Near Immunity to most physical assaults by blunt force, piercing/stabbing, cutting/slashing and electricity

Besides, he can also concentrate his mass in his fist, for instance, which effectively gives him Super-strength too.

I do think that MR Fantastic is more powerful and that he would win, but it would still be interesting to see.

Although, Mr. Fantastic isn’t all that invincible. If you freeze him, he becomes vulnerable. But thats only if he faces Frozone, not Mr. incredible. :unamused: