The Incredibles vs The Fantastic Four

Yeah, there were too many silly scenes in Spiderman 3 that were funny. You guys probably know what scenes Im referring to.

Indubitably. :unamused: 8D

I agree that there were some silly scenes in Spider-Man 3. I wish there was more Venom, less Symbiote Spidey.

I actually agree with that.

I also didn’t think Topher Grace was right for Venom. He wasn’t tall or muscular enough (compared to Venom in the comics). Venom is awesome in the comic books.

I understand. The guy who played Eddie was lame.

The only reason I can think of that they chose him was that as a boy he read the early Venom stories (in the comics) and liked the character. Other than that I have no clue as to why him.

Same.

Haha, that’s like hiring Brandon Routh for Superman just because he looks like Christopher Reeve. :unamused:

Haha.

No, actually that makes more sense. After all, a lot of people liked the character.

Was it me or were there too many sub-plots in both Iron Man 2 and Spiderman 3?

I don’t have a problem with many subplots if they’re handled well. Look at the Nolan movies.

But yes, in those cases, they were weak.

One of the many things that plagued me about Spider-Man 3 so much was that the Pumpkin Bomb only scarred Harry’s face, but destroyed the Symbiote. I don’t buy that.

That’s a big plot hole.

But, hey, we’re transforming this board int a generic comic book adaptation discussion. We will get an off topic warning!

Yeah, we should get back on-topic.

I think we should get this back on topic. Anyway, I think the Fantastic Four would beat the Incredibles.

As I said before, I think that too.

I know they would.

Do you guys think that The Invisible Woman could be defeated by the Parr family and if so how?
I asked this question becaue she is the most powerful member of The Fantastic Four (again according to the comics).

Elastigirl would tear that you know what to shreds. With 4-5 people, she would be dismembered.