The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

Hey your from texas? Hurray for the texas lovers! Im from houston.

Welcome to the forums Donovan! I was born in Texas, Witchita Falls, I miss that house.

Just a little note, Antz and Monsters Vs. Aliens aren’t Pixar movies, just so you know. Antz is too vulgar for Pixar, and Monsters Vs. Aliens is too cliche and the animation doesn’t fit their bill. They’re both good movies though!

Again, welcome to Pixar Planet!

Donovan: Welcome to Pixar Planet.

Welcome to the boards, Donovan! :smiley:

I’m back, And I’m better than ever

The first lines of WWE’s former GM of Raw Eric Bischoff’s entrance theme

Well I am back, already dropped a few posts in the regular places (Non-Pixar Art and Fan Art)

3 months is a bit too long to be away, but then with the launch of Up during all that and a letter based on Teaching from the Director Pete Docter, guided me through a tricky 2 months of teaching pupils!

Hello All!

Nice to see you back on the boards, Captain Pan! :smiley:

Hey everyone! My name is Bemijaminji which is a slight alteration on my first name Benjamin. I never knew there was an organized group of people who love Pixar on the internet. Not long after I found this place I had an idea: with a large group of like minded people I may see a dream come true, to get enough Disney movie reward points to redeem a “Cars Illuminated Sign”. My favorite Pixar movie is ever one of them! I do have a favorite character, WALL-e which I see as alot like myself. My favorite Pixar moment is [spoil]the presentation of the Ellie badge in Up (both times).[/spoil]

* Edited by Rachel. Please remember to use spoiler tags so Up isn’t ruined for people who haven’t seen it yet. Thank you. *

Bemijaminji: Whoa, sweet username! Welcome to PixarPlanet!!! :smiley: I’m sure you’ll have a blast here with other like-minded Pixar fanatics!!!

Oh, and you get some cookies straight out of the ovens at Gusteau’s for not opening up a separate thread to introduce yourself!!! :smiley: throws cookies at you

Hope you enjoy yourself here! :wink:

little chef

I love that part very much, especially the second one. I actually started crying at that part. My favorite part is when [spoil]Carl is looking through the Adventure Book at the falls. I cry so hard at that part, it’s so touching. Then Dug’s epic line, “I was hiding under your porch because I love you. Can I stay?” Best part of any movie I’ve ever seen, bar none.[/spoil]

Welcome to Pixar Planet! I really hope you like it here, and hope to see you frequently! :slight_smile:

Bemijaminji: Hey buddy, welcome to PIxar planet.

Thanks guys. I really like it here. I’ve never been a part of a forum before so I’m still learning the lingo. The most surprising quality of Up is that the emotional parts aren’t cheesy and they don’t lose impact on multiple viewings, ffdude1906 may speak better on this as I have only seen Up three times. Has anyone brought up the idea of starting a petition to get the Up soundtrack released on CD instead of digital-only? It really is an amazing soundtrack and I find that I enjoy a certain quality of owning a physical copy of music that is not present in digital or burning it onto a CDR.

That would be right here good sir

petitiononline.com/CDFORUP

And yes, I find myself very knowledgeable about Up (I should be by now,… :stuck_out_tongue: )

It’s a shame how few people have signed for this, it needs to be done. Nice to see someone appreciates it. I think it’s better to have something physical you can hold and say that you own, rather than just having the rights to listen to it. It gives a sense of ownership.

Hopefully there will be a special version of the DVD/Blu-Ray release that has a soundtrack bundled with it. I’d like that.

Again, welcome!

Welcome to the boards, Bemijaminji! I love your username, though I’m sure it’ll take me quite a while to remember how to spell it. :laughing: Seems like you’re yet another member who’s been deeply touched by Up!

Hope you have a good time around here. :smiley:

Welcome Bemijamnji!

Welcome back Captain Pan and welcome to the forums Bemijaminji! :smiley:

Lizardgirl and Hannahmation Diolch for your kind words… The Captain is back at the helm and has put AUTO back to sleep until February at least when the next lot of Student teachings are out! I say I’m almost back at full capacity still got one or two things left to do… on my list

• Re-Introduce/Announce my triumphant return… It may not be triumphant- But I’ve said I’m back

• SLide in a some Non-Pixar Artwork- Done in Spades… A little bit of magic which was performed in front of a class of 28 5-7 year olds! Even Used a Pic of the Axiom for a resource for 3-5 years olds! Some then just done in spare- and plenty of it

-Create one new Graphics - To Date New Graphics are at a total of 2… Found in its usual spot.

• Create and post some Pixar Themed Art- Not complete yet… Did sketch a Russell… but its no where near anything… might stick to my usual Toy Story Monsters Inc stuff! Until Confidence grows… Although looking to see if I can’t get a GCSE in Art or Try for an A Level in Graphic Design with my current Sketching of Media Characters!

what’s up everybody? Just registered. Huge Pixar fan! I want to be a character designer for them later. I’ll have to find the right college.

EDIT: I moved your post to the correct thread. — Rachel. =)

Wlcome to Pixar Planet luxoll.

Welcome luxoIII! That’s cool that you want to be a character designer! I want to work at Pixar as well… but as an animator. :smiley:

Welcome to the boards luxoll!