The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

I’ve posted in a few other threads, but just thought I’d say I’m back!, for the people who might remember me.

Welcome, luxroll! I too want to work at Pixar someday, though as a Story Artist. Have you considered CalArts?

Welcome luxroll! I’m in the same boat as Hannamation up there, but she’s got a head start. Nice to see another aspiring Pixar fan working towards them! :wink:

Hey everybody! Thanks for the welcome. Maybe we can all work together someday. As for CalArts, I live too far away, I still might end up there if there’s nothing closer that even compares.

Hello everone! My name’s Chris (you can call me Trauma, that’s been my nickname for ages). I have a friend who partecipates on this forum (Chris, or ffdude) with whichI did a Pixar marathon with a month ago.

I love Disney, always had (favourite movies: Lion King and The Jungle Book) but with Pixar it’s something more specal. My favourite Pixar movies are Monsters Inc., Toy Story, and the mor ecent Up. Up is just amazing!

Hope I’ll feel at home here!

welcome! hope you have a fun time here! :smiley:

Welcome Trauma! I think you should have no problem feeling at home here. This place is full of friendly members! :smiley:

Welcome to the boards Trauma! Everyone is nice and friendly here; you should have no problem settling in. :smiley:

Welcome aboard Trauma.

Haha, that’s my buddy! He said his name was Chris, and I saw Trauma, and OH! It’s him! Nice to see you’re back from Italy, and decided to join this lovely community! :wink: It’s great here, you should have a great time.

Be nice guys! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m actually still in Italy…I get back on friday.

Anyways, thanks everyone!

Welcome Trauma! Wait, so you know Chris… and you’re also named Chris? That’s so cool, what a coindinky! :smiley:

And a warm welcome to all newcomers I missed. :slight_smile:

Well, I’m back after a month of account hiatus. I think I missed a lot of infos & discussions here, but I’ll try to keep Up. And I just don’t care somebody don’t notice me anyway.

Hey wanabechef. Welcome back. It’s been a long while.

Yeah. It’s been a month. PP is like drugs. It’s using me not I’m using it. I need a dose per day. LOL

Um, hi! My name’s IsAVeryJadedBug, or you can just call me Jayjay. Yeppers, I’m new. And you’ve never seen me here. Until now. Le gasp.

BUT, my real name is Elizabeth. People in real life? They call me Bea for some reason. Don’t ask, stupid story. Anyways, I’ve been a pretty big fan of Pixar along with classic Disney, never did like Disney Channel as for a few exceptions. My favorite Disney movie is “THe Hunchback of Notre Dame,” it used to be “The Little Mermaid” for some unknown reason. Yet As of why I’m retreating to specifically a Pixar place rather than general Disney stuff? One word Disney Channel. Actually that was two, but oh well. I feel like Disney has been paying more attention to the teeny bopper that just so happen to like the Jonas Brother or Hannah Montana. Not to say that I’m a hater, I’m just not a great fan of them. I’ve listened to better artists than them, and it feel like Disney channel is slowly replacing the old old classics, which is strange since I’m a teeny bopper my self being a teen and all.

cough Anyways, I really like how Pixar is really developing as a company of it’s own. It’s almost as if it reaching away from the usual Disney stuff that we’re used to and bringing it to another level (without the annoying sequels that Disney makes. Pixar puts more heart into them I think =p). I’m pretty glad that I’m joining this, can’t wait to look around ^-^

Welcome aboard, JayJay!!!

Feel free to post posts here!!

Okay ^-^

Welcome back wannabechef91! Good to see you back here.

Welcome Jayjay! Nice to have you here!

Welcome aborad the forums JayJay. Glad that you could join us.

Welcome to the forums JayJay! (I have a friend who’s also named Elizabeth and we call her ‘Bea’ too. I don’t know why, or remember where it came from, but apparently it’s a common nickname :stuck_out_tongue:)

And welcome back wannabechef91!