The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

Welcome to Pixar Planet, mogwai! :slight_smile: All the best to you in being a successful children’s writer!

And welcome back, newly named xCarsLuverx! :smiley:

Welcome to the boards mogwai_milkshake! Ratatouille is one of my favorites also.

Thanks everyone. :smiley:

I have a lighter workload, so I’m going to start coming here more often now.

They do? How long a period of inactivity before the admins shut down an account? :open_mouth:

Anyway, welcome back, xCarsLuverx. Consider this your reincarnated online-self! :slight_smile:

Hi!! :smiley: I just wanted to introduce myself before I go to sleep! It’s late :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll put up an avatar and possibly a sig tomorrow. My name is Jessica and I adore Cars! :3 Like I am obsessed with it. You should see my room :stuck_out_tongue: I like to play the guitar and write songs too. :slight_smile: French Fries are amazing :slight_smile: So yeah lol I’m not that good at introducing myself. :astonished:ops

Welcome to the boards x3haijessiex3! Wow, that was confusing to type out :smiley:

You seem like a huge Cars fan! I know for sure you are going to feel right at home here.

And I agree, french fies are yummy!

~ Sean

Thank you :slight_smile: yes I am a huge fan!!! Yeah it’s a pain to type in my name sometimes xD Nice to meet you sean. My name is Jessica. :slight_smile: that’s a little easier to type haha :smiley:

Edit: I’m in school typing this right now so sorry it was a bit of a short reply :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, Jessica!! Can I just call you that? You can call me by either of my names, Incredigirl, or Virginia. And I agree, Cars is awesome!!! :smiley:

Yes you can call me Jessica :3 or Jess or Jessie or Jay :slight_smile: nice to meet you Virginia!

Welcome to the boards, Jessica! :smiley: There are plenty of Cars fans on here, so you’re in good company.

Thank you very much lizardgirl :smiley:
I already feel right at home here :slight_smile:

Hi Jessica! I’m one of the few Cars fans here too, but there’s a couple around if you peek in the Cars boards… welcome!

Where’d you get that screenshot in your avatar? Is it from one of the Cars toons (I haven’t been keeping up lately)?

Hi! :smiley:

Yes I did get my avatar from a Cars Toon. It’s called Unidentified Flying Mater. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the boards Jessica! Let me guess… a Cars fan? :wink:

You will like it here. You certainly have come to the right place.

:smiley: how could you ever guess I was a Cars fan :wink: :laughing:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Yep you’re offically one of us!!! :sunglasses:

I’m glad because I’ve been looking for a pixar forum for months :confused:
Glad I found this one. You all seem so welcoming. :slight_smile: this place is very fun and I enjoy talking to you. I don’t feel left out anymore because my friends think I’m crazy for being such a crazy fan :unamused: oh well it’s their loss!

Thank you all <3 :slight_smile:

My friends think I’m crazy too, and very obsessive!
And welcome to the boards for the millionth time, Jessica! :stuck_out_tongue: You’re certainly getting a lot of love on here.
I’m a huge Cars fan too, and if it wasn’t for this movie I wouldn’t even be a Pixar fanatic! This film turned my life round, despite the harsh reviews.

Yeah I feel it changed me too. Especially with life. It taught me things. :confused:

I’m totally obsessed with Cars too :laughing: