It’s nice to see you around again,

Bill!

Welcome back Bill.

Welcome back,

Bill! I second what rachel wrote, post like you’ve

never posted before! :laughing: :wink:

Hey [b]Bill

[/b]welcome back!!! :wink: We all missed you!!! :wink:

Another “welcome back” here, as well. Yes, I have returned from the dead. Well, that’s not entirely accurate, I’m in fact a zombie, but the expression works well enough. A combination of school ending and, of course, Ratatouille are to blame for my re-emergence. I plan to stick around, although I’ll probably be only semi-active in comparison to others, as I suppose I was before my multi-month hiatus as well.

Welcome back DElf!!! :smiley:[/b]

Welcome back, DElf4242 . :smiley:

Bill and DElf - Welcome back, guys! :smiley:

Hey I remember you! :smiley: Welcome back, DELF! :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen you on here for a super long time!!! Welcome back Delf!!! :smiley:

Welcome back!

Hi, I’m new! I’m kinda shy so you might not hear from me all that much, but I hope to post some art up here soon. :smiley:

Welcome to Pixar Planet!

Don’t worry about being shy, there are plenty others that may feel the same as you do. If you can express yourself best in your art, I will look forward to it! :mrgreen:

Welcome to Pixar Planet! We have members come and go all the time so don’t worry about it. And I can’t wait to see some of your art. :smiley:

Oh welcome to Pixar Planet! and I can’t wait to see your art! :wink:

Welcome to Pixar Planet Busterella. I hope you have a grea time here!!! :wink: I can’t wait to see your art too!!! :slight_smile:

What’s up guys? Just joined today.

Not much Pixarkid. Welcome to Pixar Planet Pixarkid, I hope you enjoy your stay here!!! :smiley:

Welcome to Pixar Planet, Pixarkid . :smiley:

Welcome Busterella and Pixarkid! :smiley: