The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

A warm welcome to you Busterella and Pixar kid!

Welcome back, DElf, and welcome to PP, Busterella and pixarkid! :smiley: :wink:

Oh Delf! I almost forgot about you dude! I missed ya! Glad you are back!

Welcome back, TSS . I was wondering where you’ve been these past few days. Glad to have you back, man. :smiley:

I have been kicked off the computer for personal reasons.

Oh, yeah. I was wondering where you were, TSS. 'Cause you are usually on pretty much every day. Anywho, I’m glad you’re back. =)

I was wonderin’ as well, TSS…glad your back! :smiley:

Well, thanks for the welcome back everyone.

Your most welcome! :wink:

Busterella - Welcome to Pixar Planet! Have a great time while here! And don’t worry – I used to be the shyest person on this planet when I first came here. This place actually might help you to feel more comfortable! It helped me, in any case. :wink:

pixarkid - Welcome to Pixar Planet, dude! :smiley:

The Star Swordsman - Welcome back! I didn’t even know you were off for a while until now, as I haven’t been on very much myself. Well, it’s nice to have you back on the boards, in any case!

Note: My apologies in that I haven’t been around much myself during the past couple of…weeks, guys. My work load has been through the roof; I’m literally falling asleep as I type this… :unamused:

I’ll make an effort to attend more regularly, though. I promise! :wink:

Well, it is summer. Summer tends to take ya away from the boards every now and then.

The Star Swordsman - Tell me about it. It’s a little more complicated than you would think, though. Ironic as it may seem, summer is like the opposite of a long-extended vacation for me; I actually have to work extra hard, which sucks. Oh well. Such is the story of my life… :unamused:

It’ll get better, though! I swear… (snigger)

I can laugh hard, but I have yet to break a leak while laughing. :unamused:

Yeah, but working a lot can’t be that bad because then you earn more money. You have to earn Ratatouille-funds somehow! :wink: Sometimes I wish I worked more so that I wouldn’t be on here so much, but I am getting better at balancing Pixar Planet time and real life time, I promise. ;-p

Somehow I though I would have absolutely nothing to do, but we seem really busy as well! :confused:

Exactly! I’ve been seeing the film practically every day since it’s release, and that’s…like…$7.50 a pop right there. And don’t even get me started on the merchandise… :stuck_out_tongue:

Gasduude - Cha – the same goes for me, as well. I have chores to do this summer, but I’m more tied up than I thought I would be. I’m all, “What the heck?!”. (snigger)

But back on-topic… :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, summer can really demand alot from ya. :wink:

TSS - I know, but during the school year “summer” is like this utopia where you can do anything…it’s not turning out that way (yet). :wink:

So, here’s the introduction thread. Looks like I didn’t lurk enough.

I posted some things earlier in fanarts, and other random threads. The Wandering is a new screen name for me and I also go by ScruffyToto on Deviant Art, where I’m trying to increase the number of Toy Story fanart.

I’m pretty obsessed with the movies, and outside of Disney, I love most of what Joss Whedon has done, plus comedy and standup in general.

Sometimes I tend to stop posting without notice and just lurk. Trying hard to fix it, but I am pretty lazy, heh. I still have to go through the rest of this thread.

Well, welcome to PP, The Wandering! =)

I’m rachelcakes1985, but most people here just call me Rachel (or even just Rach is fine!). I noticed your Toy Story fanart, but I haven’t gotten around to commenting on it. To be honest, there is so much good fanart here, it becomes hard to keep track! :wink: I used to be a huge TS fan, but that has subsided a little to make way for Ratatouille, but TS is still my favourite Pixar movie.

I would really encourage you to post as much as you can in all different areas of PP Forums - it really does make for a better and varied experience. :smiley: It does take a while to learn your way around because it is so big here, but you’ll get used to it!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. You’ve come to the right place! =)