The Lion King

Okay, I am VERY surprised that this topic hasen’t been made. Anyway, must os us agree that The Lion King is onw of Disney’s greatest. It is my favosrite Disney film and favosite animated movie. I am a fan of Simba, Pumba, and Scar. I also have some old Lion King towells. This is the place for The Lion King.

I love the Lion King. It is one of my favorite films animated or not. My favorite character from it is Mufasa.

I like Kovu. He’s like Scar, only cuter. :smiley:

In the first movie, I like the lead hyena best. She was cool.

It’s been a while since I last saw this one, but I’ve been listening to the soundtrack lately, and since it’s in the cinemas soon again… I’m excited to see it again! :smiley:

I absolutely love The Lino King. I saw it for the first time a few months ago, and now it’s my 3rd favorite Disney movie. :smiley:

The Lion is pretty epic and one of my favorite Disney films of all time. Heck it is one of my favorite films of all time period. Really mature but both adults and kids always love it.

They took Hamlet (which I hated reading in High School) and used that story and put animals into it and created something amazing. They were able to make us feel for a young lion cub who lost his father, and hate an angry younger brother who was power hungry.

With the seirousness and Comic relif the Lion King kind of went where no Disney movie fully had gone before. It ranks up as one of the top 3 best imo.

I love the Lion King too!
I’m gonna go and see it in 3D when it comes out :smiley:

Anyone else have Lion King 2 and Lion King 1 1/2?

I have Lion King 2 on VHS and The Lion King 1 1/2 on DVD.

Same here.

Lion King 2 is, in my opinion, one of the only good direct-to-video Disney sequels. I don’t prefer it to the original, but the songs were actually good, and so was the animation. The plot was a little cheesy/typical in some aspects, but never in a patronizing sort of way.

The Lion King is my 7th favorite Disney animated film, I do believe. Love the music(EXCEPT I Just Can’t Wait to Be King :shake: Hate that song.) and Mufasa is my favorite character, then Simba and Nala. I do not remember Lion King 2, but “He Lives In you” is a wonderful song.

Whoa! Funny, that always seems to be everyone’s favorite. It’s not mine, but what do you dislike about it? :smiley: I have no issue with that, I’m just curious.

It is just terribly annoying. My favorite is “Can You Feel The Love Tonight?”.

Ah, I see. That’s completely understandable :slight_smile: Yes, “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” is wonderful! I prefer it to “Kiss the Girl”, honestly… o_0

Anyone like “Be Prepared”?

^I love it! It sends me chills every time.

Yes. I’m not a huge fan or Kiss the Girl.

I love Be Prepared!!! Goosebumps. <3

The scary thing for me is that it mirrors Hitler.

Yes. Good thing Scar loses!