The Traitor Game Application/Discussion/Enquiries Thread

Nexas: Well, actually, even if the characters try and operate it, I’ll come up with all sorts of ideas to prevent them from doing so. Destroying the console won’t matter, either - again, I’ll come up with something.

If each character starts to fall through the flooring upon their arrival, it would seem kinda weird unless all of them touches the computer, which, then again, is… acceptable, I guess. It will be kinda silly with all the characters being ignorant enough to touch the console without knowing the possible trap hidden. Besides, having Syndrome levitate Randall from beneath the flooring was kinda my plan - it keeps the first game simple and thus, confusions won’t occur. I wouldn’t want you newbies to get confuse and mess up the game. No offense. :wink:

Oh? ^^
Well actually, since the computer was already accessed by someone, I guessed it’s defensive systems are still in operation. And I would doubt Syndrome just has falling panels and gun blasters ^
- Dang…Maybe I should’ve used the Goop Guns we saw…ahh well :slight_smile:

Levitate? Well you can still do that :slight_smile:

I tried to keep some things open. Areas have their ways ^^ I mean Ran got stuck since, being mechanically inclined, he tried to access the computer ^^ Hence the trapdoor, which could lead basically anywhere. Heck, he might land on Vi and Helen and then Syndrome’s security arrives to take them to the waiting area or something ^^
If creative help is needed, I can offer ^
^

No, no, it’s alright, you just ignore my previous post about keeping it simple, I want to see where you can go with this; sounds like a good idea.

So, you just have Randall falling to wherever you feel like having him falling into. Of course, since the portal is still in the lab, the rest of the characters will have to arrive in the lab - unless you guys can come up with something else more… creative. :wink:

I’ve decided to play as Atta.
I live in CA (I won’t say anymore about the location than that)
I am mostly availible daily from 6:00-7:00 and from 8:30-10:00, however, I cannot make any promise that it’ll be like that every day.

This game looks so thrilling!
Now I have to 1) Read more of The Traitor Game to get familiar with it -and 2) Try to come up with a good prologue (that’ll take a while. If I can’t come up with one soon, I guess we’ll move on without it.)

I am sooooo excited! :smiley:

Is that 6:00-7:00PM and from 8:30-10:00PM or otherwise? :confused:

Sorry for the confusion. I should go more specific now.

Usually:
Monday-Thursday: 5:30-7:00 pm and 8:30-10:00 pm
Friday: 4:30-6:00 pm
Saturday: Any random time, I guess, but I’ll try to follow 5:30-7:00 pm and 9:00-11:00 pm
Sunday: 5:00-7:00 pm

But there will be some days where my schedule changes (that happens to everyone, I’m sure).

bright dot-dasher: So, I’m going to assume that the Monday-Thursday 8:30-10:00 is going to be PM, right?

Al-Bob: Please post your preferred schedule and your prologue soon. The same goes to you, A113. Just a reminder, though, no rush. :wink:

Seems like Mitch won’t be around for at least a while. If she doesn’t come back for another week, I’m afraid Remy will be up for grabs.

Preferred schedual-
Mon (scarce sometime between 2 p.m.-9 p.m.)
Tue (more 2 p.m.-9 p.m.)
Wed.(little) (3 p.m.-9 p.m.)
Thur (lots) (anytime around thrusday…
Fri-open freely
Sat-open freely
Sun-anything after 12 p.m.

Prologue needs a little tweaking will get out hopefully tomorrow.

Alright, cool prologues, guys, but I want to see the characters actually arriving in the lab, now, alright? And I can’t wait to see your prologues, A113 and Al-Bob. I seriously can’t wait.

Jokes. :laughing:

Hold on WBoom. I’m working on my prologue right now. It should be pretty good.

:laugh: No hurry, nightwheel, I was just joking around. Take your time, guys, I just want you guys to have fun with this. :wink:

I’m have fun with this. But it’s kinda hard for me since I’ve have extreamly little experience writing anything like a Fan Fic.

Well, this will be an enriching educational experience for you, then! :smiley:

I’m finally done!

And wow, I didn’t expect to type up that much. When I started, I was planning on having a very short Prologue. But I kept coming up with ideas and other ways to make the Prologue better. So the Prologue got bigger than I originally planned.

But thats no problem at all. I like how how Prologue come out. And feels like it fit well within the Toy Story theme.

Not a bad first try at a Fanfic kind of thing if I do say so myself. :smiley:

I really liked how the prologues came out. Now my question is how and when are we going to get this game started?

TSS: By having your character(s) dropping through the portal the way Nexas did. As to when… heh, in “Saw’s” Billy’s deep and eerie voice the game has already began.

My prologue will come out only after Al-Bob has posted his, so that Nigel could follow the events after Crush’s’ teleportation.

I meant when is the first person going to get killed and when are we going to start voting?

TSS: Well, it’s kinda obvious that the moment of voting is immediately after the first kill, which will happen after the characters have ‘settled’ into the laboratory for a while.

Relax, TSS, the killings will begin. :wink:

Okay. Because I just get this feeling that we are waiting for a deadline (that I don’t know about) for people who want to join in at the last minute) and then we start.

TSS: The only deadline for your submission of prologues and posts is when the game dies, which I am trying to prevent. Hence, all the reminders given.

A113: Just a friendly reminder - you have not submitted your timezone and preferred time of postage, yet.

Nexas: If memory serves, you too. :wink:

Edit:
As to whether if we’re expecting new members to join, once the host addresses all, the registration phase will come to an end, and no more applications will be accepted till the next game (if there is one).