The Traitor Game Application/Discussion/Enquiries Thread

SOMEBODY is anxious to to see a dead some-BODY :laughing:
Patience is a virtue ^^ Relax ^-

Actually Boon I already gave my timesā€¦right around now. Eastern Standard if I recall.

bright dot-dasherā€™s Prolouge: Nice going so far ^^ You donā€™t neccessarily have to itallics the sentences (I usually do that for private thoughts), but thatā€™s just option ^^

nightwheel: I had to do a double take of who Sarge was for a moment before I got it ^0^ Nice idea using the presence of a box as the way in :slight_smile:

Update-

Iā€™m really sorry guys :cry:
my prologue will be out soon (hopefully tonight)
My dad came in on friday morning (when i was going to write it) and told me that i was going with him to flagstaff for a photo shoot. Rats!!!

So we ended up staying for two days (three nights) in cold rainy flagstaff with no internet connection. I just got home now and will hopefully have that prologue upā€¦

Nexas: Nope. I checked the thread from when I first asked for the timezone; you never posted yours. :wink: And erm, please be more specific on your preferred time of posting, please. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, you use too much ^^, IMO. ^^

Al-Bob: Itā€™s alright, at least you bothered to inform us on the reason of your absence. Another GM (Game Manager) friend of mine once said, ā€œRL > Internet.ā€ :wink:

Letā€™s just hope the other absentees would post soon as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the surfing lingo, Al-bob! That was gnarly, man!
So when we gonna see your Nigel prologue, WBoon? Canā€™t wait to get this show on the road!
:smiley:

You know, guys, you donā€™t necessary have to wait for the others to post their prologues before you have your character(s) make his/her/their appearance(s). Just look at Nexas post, he already had Randall explored part of the laboratory, despite the short length of his exploration. :wink:

Sorry for the double post, but whoa, hold on there, Al-Bob! I hope ā€˜the two figures in redā€™ you wereā€¦ Crush, was referring to werenā€™t Helen and Violet and the ā€˜big boy with red hairā€™ wasnā€™t referring to my character, Syndrome, whom youā€™re not supposed to have control over. Because if he is, I think heā€™s in the wrong place and the wrong game, pal. :confused:

Thanksā€¦its not natural for me but i can speak the lingo pretty well if i need toā€¦

So, erm, Al-Bob? My question? :confused:

pm me and we an discuss it more deeplyā€¦

You could just PM meā€¦ :unamused: . NvMā€¦

no you can pmā€¦its okay :laughing:

iā€™ll send you a messageā€¦

Well it was the most likely setting for Sarge to run into that sorta thing. And since you mostly aways find Sarge inside the house in the movies. And he has a thing to spy on the gifting during the familyā€™s Birthdays and Holidays. I figured it was the best possible choice to keep it feeling like Toy Story.

Now the hard part was trying to figure out how to get Slinky in there with all this. That was a bit of thinking to make it work out well.

And about the box. To be honest, the box was not my first idea. But ended out working out just right. And keeping it feeling like Toy Story.

Extra:
Hereā€™s something may have not caught onto in my Prologue.
Back when I made first said something about the walkie talkies. I made sure of the fact that there was fresh batteries put in them. Since later on it the story, even though the walkie talkies still had a good amount of power left. They wouldā€™t work. And it wouldnā€™t the the Batteries fault that the walkie talkies did work.

I did it that way because so they would be the first thing in a set of weird happenings due to the portal. And it wouldnā€™t be too obvious either as to what was going onā€¦

8-12 PM or so is my norm posting time, but given circumstances Iā€™m not always on all the time able to. But seeing as the game has some lenancy should be alright.
Reason I use the smiley face is because when I look at words without at least one I kinda get the feeling the personā€™s being down-right serious. So I do it to show good intentions :slight_smile:
Afterall "WHY SO SERIOUS? :smiling_imp: " :laughing:

Did catch that nightwheel :slight_smile: Having some experience myself, dimensional travel can, most of the time, have a sort of EMP effect on things. The lights wouldnā€™ve flickered (they didnā€™t in your story) because itā€™s daytime for Andyā€™s birthday I guess, glad for that ^^ And since Sarge and Slinky have no electronical components, they too were unaffected ^^

Alright, so Iā€™m just going to confirm with you the timezone, Nexas. The time I post now is supposed to be 9:51 PM, right?

And Iā€™ll just put your preferred time of posting between 8-9 PM, alright? :wink:

Yes that would be about right :slight_smile:

Alright, seems like Al-Bob has finished his prologue, so itā€™s time for mine, too.

Iā€™m going to give Mitch a whole entire month to deal with her problem first, so no worries, Mitch! Your ratty role is still available to you! Jokes. :laughing:

And people, come on, man, make your character(s) appear at the lab already. Getting a little dead here :stuck_out_tongue: As Iā€™ve said before, those who have posted their prologues, you can make interactions, claiming that they see a hole in the lab and see Randall beneath the flooring or, something. Be creative, people! :laughing:

Time yet again to put my thinking cap on!

Still trying to build it- please donā€™t rush me!

lol Alright, alright, chill, donā€™t need to get angry. :laughing: Just making sure that you are not all passive and all after seeing little activity after the prologues have been posted.

I am creative :smiley: Iā€™m just waiting for the beginners :laughing: (Joking ^_^)