The Traitor Game Application/Discussion/Enquiries Thread

LOL…well the beginner just finished…

Had noticed your post Bob. I’m not a fan of Crush, but you’ve got his surfer style down heh heh :smiley:

looks down at the thread Phew…maybe I should’ve put Randall in a hole ^0^

its actually really hard because i don’t speak dude…it was the hardest thing to do…plus i realized that being a did meant that i couldm’t write a whole lot.

It was hard…believe me.

Annnnndddd we are pretty much going dead. Time to put this in another tomb, guys. :wink:

are we gonna stop??

what are we exactly waiting for??

I’m just going to wait it out for a little while.

do i need to appear??

what other users are still coming??

None. There are no new users joining us.

I’ll just get my prologue up someday next week.

have you sent them pm’s??

I didn’t. A little busy here and there but they should be able to handle it.

are you talkin to me???

i think it depends on certain kinds of RP games…

Never mind, I’ll just put up my prologue when I have the time. I’m kinda busy myself nowadays, too.

LOL

stay loose Wboon…stay loose.

Once people see this thread running again they should jumpstart it back up…

Alright, I’m going to post my prologue soon, just got myself some time. So all you guys have to do next is just to get your respective character(s) into the lab as my prologue will be the last one featured (not counting Mitch’s as we won’t know how long before she returns, not that it’s a problem). This game has a lot of potential so I would hate to see it die so soon. Hopefully, the feeling is mutual.

Nice intro there Boon. At first I thought Nigel was one of the fish ^0^ Then went on to think “how is a fish gonna…?”, then recalled he was the pelican. Nice hehehe.

As for Mitch, I’m hoping she replies on the board soon. I’ve seen her over at deviantart, so, at least since yesterday, she might be alright.

SHe has just been very, very busy with life. I’m sure she’s fine.

Fine to a point…
mumbles I just hope she remembers she has friends here…

well we can wait…we are a patient bunch.

Wboon-My entrance is coming up…should be finished soon.

It’s not the waiting I’m worried about. A little of what I am worried about is that, when she does come to post, she’ll come with regret and saying “I’m sorry” once again, and there is no need for her to do that because we understand.

That reminds me. THis game is going to require full participation. So what if one member forgets or chooses to bail out?