The Traitor Game Application/Discussion/Enquiries Thread

then you would have a problem…i guess you could say that person commited suicide and has left the game.

TSS: If a member is to say that he/she has to drop out, his/her character(s) is/are merely removed through one manner or another. Though the most common method is for the character(s) to be killed off, there are other methods.

Okkie dokey. THat makes sense.

So…who’s currently working on a next piece? uses non-existant “shifty eye” smilie

I’m just waiting for any activity at all. :-\

i’m working on an entrance…i haven’t been feeling really writy for the last few days…i guess you could call it writers block…will try to get out entrance really soon.

Oh believe me, I would…and so would Ran. He’s been…hanging there for days :laughing:

I just wait until someone does something, and then I go.

[quote="The Star Swordsman":2jqvoicm]I just wait until someone does something, and then I go.[/quote:2jqvoicm]
Yeah, but unfortunately, it seems like everyone else (except [b:2jqvoicm]Al-Bob[/b:2jqvoicm] maybe) has the same idea and we are, thus, left with everyone waiting… :-\

Well, I thought we were waiting, for Mitch. Or is she officially out of the game?

I’ve said before, she got a month (around three weeks now) to post, but we aren’t waiting for her. She has to catch up with us when she returns, but I doubt there’s much to catch up with seeing the rate of the game… Oi, I’m better off making RPs back in TDPF…

Well, usually, unless it is a game I am incredibly comfortable with, I don’t like to make opening moves. :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

Fine, quit then.

Kidding. Maybe.

Hey, hey, just because I chose not to make an opening move, that doesn’t mean I want out of this game. :wink: I am excited for it, but I want to watch and observe first.

Fair enough, but this is the first RP I know of that has less than 10 posts about two weeks since its creation. Well, maybe I know some of them, but they were built on rather weak story lines… Hope mine’s not. :confused:

Well, we’ll see WBoon. From the sound of things, the plot sounds very nice, and the prologues brought me into it.

So, are we all calling quits or what? At least pipe up if you do, because it’s agonizing to see this drag on like this. :unamused:

I’m not really interested in this any longer anyway, so if you want to call it quits, just say the word and TSS would do his magic. I would rather see this locked up than die away.

In other words, I’m sick and tired of waiting. I know that you guys have been ignoring anything affiliated with me since the stupid, cursed incident not too long ago, so just lock this away already and save me the torture.

Okay, okay. If you want it locked up. Then fine. Try not to be negative about it. :confused:

Look, I have no idea what this “stupid, accursed incident” it is you’re talking about, but I’m sure everyone makes mistakes. I’d like you to know I’m still interested in taking part, but as I have mentioned in other posts like the fan commentary threads, I’m too busy trying to finish assignments before they’re due this coming Wednesday (28/10), so sorry if I haven’t been keeping up lately.

I thought you had a pretty good game going on there. I’m not sure what the rest think of you, but if you’re truly apologetic about whatever it is that happened between you and another forum member, then I’ll forgive you. I’m sure others would feel the same. I still regard you as one of my close buds on PP, and I’d hate to see you get embittered over it, or see two of my friends fight over whatever it is that you guys were fighting about. :confused:

If you don’t get any response from the rest, and you truly believe this game is dead, I won’t stop you from locking it. But please don’t get mad over it. I truly support your creative efforts, I know how it feels like to not get any response initially. PM me if you feel like a private chat. And cheer up, lah! Dun anger anger one! :wink:

Well, actually, that was just me ranting away. I didn’t really mean what I posted (even having to ‘ask’ TSS to unlock the thread when he took my words seriously). :confused:

I’m just going through a really tough period right now. Enemies seem to be potentially everywhere, I can’t take anyone’s words for real, it is all very confusing. But I’m sorry to seem that I’m rushing any of you, 'coz I don’t really mind if you are really busy.

So, sorry and thanks, thedriveintheatre, hope you could pardon my unreasonableness, and I hope the rest of you would hold on just a little longer, I’m sure all of us would be able to get through this crisis eventually.