The Traitor Game Application/Discussion/Enquiries Thread

I still have interest in this game. I would write a next bit but I can’t really DO anything with Ran where he is unless needs be must. I mean I can probably come up with something.

Sorry for the misunderstanding WBoon. Please forgive me. Part of me is still intrested in this game though. I have just been busy with life right now. Currently, I am in the middle of tests, papers, and midterms. So balancing can get pretty hard.

Another excuse-Vacation…i am so behind in school its not even funny now…i got home an hour ago and i instantly went to school…i still feal rather weak from the flight.

will try to get entrance up soon…

Maybe we should add a halloween theme bit ^0^ Afterall, allot of inspiration around :slight_smile:

It’s a bit late for that. Besides, with everyone being so busy and all, it would be kinda pointless to organize any new material when the old ones are not even fully presented yet.

The Christmas themed one might still be on, but no promises. I don’t even know if we are able to finish Round One by the end of November.

Give us a list of stuff needed to be done and we’ll get it done…

Well, first, you need to get your entrance up… :-\

oh yeah…anything else?

Quick Q-Are there any standards for the entrance to look like…specific details i must remember to add in or tell?

Nothing. No specifics or anything. Just have Crush sucked through that portal, arriving in the lab, then he starts to interact with his environment (talk with any characters who had arrived earlier, etc.), that’s it. I’ll do the hosting, and we can have a good job well done. :wink:

And the rest of the list is not important. Stop pondering over that and start working. :wink:

Oh…that doesn’t seem as hard…i’ll try to get one out tonight.

Okay its up…hope its okay.

anything else??

Hey…looks like we have some activity…

We have life doctor…life!!!

I’ve at last posted mine up! :smiley:

Not bad, bright dot-dasher, not bad at all. :wink: I can see now why you had to take such amount of time in completing your post. :blush:

Now we just have to wait for A113 and, if possible, Mitch to make their first post. thedriveintheater and nightwheel, just a friendly reminder, you’ll have to have your characters make their appearance in the lab before the game could proceed. Nexas, you’ll have to get Randall outta the hole. :stuck_out_tongue: Eventually, at least. :wink:

Sorry I haven’t updated for quite a while, been quite busy myself. I’ll have Nigel’s interaction put up shortly… after the next gamer put up his/her post in the game thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for the delay, my cross-causeway compadre. I’m totally free of school now, and I was busy making Halloween Eve sigs, writing my 24/Cars Crossover fanfic, and mashing a brand-spanking new Disney-related trailer parody!

So yeah, I’m, like, totally free. :wink:

But hey, I’ll get my piece up for you sometime within the next few days (probably before the weekend), so sit tight, yeah? :sunglasses:

Nice work on your entrances, Wboon, Al-Bob, and BDD.

As for the rest, come on, show some love! :laughing: Let’s get this show on the road! :smiley:

He’s is not here…he has been blocked so don’t count on him for some time. Hopefully he will come back soon so we can get on with certain stuff…

Actually it was my intent that someone would notice Randall hanging from the ceiling or hear him cursing from under the platform :laughing: A sort of cliff-hanger-to-an-interaction.
shrugs But if nobody wants to take up my offer, suppose I might come up with something.

I’m hoping Mitch joins in too. I have not seen her on Pixar Planet at ALL lately. Though I HAVE seen her active on her deviantart account. She does sound…uneasy from what I hear.
sighs I sure hope she at least comes on the Planet before she gets too deep…

Yeah, well, just know that your registration is always available till you’re feeling better, Mitch. :wink:

And thanks for the info, Al-Bob; seems like lots have been happening for merely the past few days. :confused:

No worries, thedriveintheater. You’ve posted your first post already, so there’s really not much rush. :wink:

Again, will post my next post after someone else post in the game thread first. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Well, I got it done early, Wboon. Hope you like it. I took some liberty with regards to the timeline of the other participant’s arrivals, as well as some of the events (though I tried to follow their versions as much as possible).

Your move, Nexas. I hope you don’t mind me deciding where Randall crash-lands. It was the only way I could think of them to meet and interact, if you want an edit, just lemme know. BTW, what was the three-letter acronym Randall typed into the computer? Just curious. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see your next post, Wboon. This should be interesting… :sunglasses:

Not a bad post, thedriveintheater. I quite like your writing style, but there’s just one little mistake you made that seems to be popping up in the game a lot - the cars arrived at the road, not in the lab where the teleporter was located. Your concept of the arrival of the cars from the tunnel and into a pod where the game is held is, I must say, fascinating. Unfortunately, it complicates things and I really just like to keep it simple now as not to explain how the teleporter sent the characters either to a Caribbean beach as Al-Bob’s Crush had previously presented (before the edit of his post, of course) and, of course, as your cars have.

Unless you’re telling me that Syndrome has set up another teleporter at the tunnel, that will be acceptable, story-wise, but then again, you’d be controlling my character’s (Syndrome is played by me and, therefore, is also one of my characters) actions which, according to the rules, as you might had read, is unacceptable, otherwise known as ‘bunnying,’ not to mention ‘godmodding’ as to how you presented the location of the game to be a pod before notifying me.

In conclusion, an overall good post, just filled with plot-holes and broken rules. I’m afraid I’ll have to ask you to edit your post, thedriveintheater, sorry.