The Worst Movies Ever!

Thanks for the tip TDIT. I’ll remember that next time.

All I can say is epic fail. I certainly won’t be seeing that movie. I’ve never watched the series, but it apparently has a large fanbase, which I completely respect. However, I will NEVER see the movie, never.

yes, don’t see it. Don’t let your family, friends, even your children see it. You can give the animated series a chance. i reccomend it, but not the movie.

I was just wondering. What exactly was it that made the movie so bad?

I’ve been wondering about “Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night” lately. There’s such a mixed reaction for it, but most people consider it one of the worst movies. 8D Hmm.

^Never heard of it. Sounds bizarre. But, good or bad, it’s just as important to watch awful movies as wonderful ones. :wink:

which Pinocchio?? are you talking about the one from Walt Disney Pictures??

if that is the case you might be wrong, that film is such a materpiece, and it is also the BEST REVIEWED Disney Animated Film of all time

100% at RT

rottentomatoes.com/m/1016342-pinocchio/

No no no, Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night is a late 80’s film that’s more or less a bizarre knock-off of Disney’s original. I’d never disown Disney’s; in fact, it’s one of my favorite movies.

Geoff-uk1234: What made it bad? Terrible acting, horrible script, a total disrepect for the animated series, the martial arts looked like people making fools of themselves, confusing.

Ha, sounds like total garbage. I’ll avoid it with all my might then.

mac & me is pretty terrible…

i haven’t seen the tla movie (nor do i have any desire to), but was it really worse than eclipse? ~that i saw. at least tla sounds somewhat entertaining, if only for the lulz. it took me like 4 hours to watch eclipse because i kept pausing it and going off to do other stuff, it was so boring.

Well if you think that’s alot, just at the Land Before Time series. That film managed to spawn 12 straight-to-video sequels and a TV show. Don’t have anything against the series in particular, but they definitely went overboard with the sequels. If they wanted to make more stories about the characters, then I personally think they should have made the TV series much earlier. Apparently the first film is considered a classic. I’ve not seen any of them, only parts of them including the TV series. It’s probably more of a kid’s thing really.

And yes, there were 4 Home Alone films. The fourth was an abomination as I’ve said many times before. I highly doubt (And hope) they’ll make anymore at this point.

The first one is good, I watched quite a few of them, some are bad some are good, rent it and see if you like it.

If I ever plan to give the series a look some time, I’ll start with the first one. I might not bother with the more recent sequels though.

I know most people disagree with me, but I’m going to add Ghostbusters to my list.

I think it’s ok, it keeps me entertaned but don’t care for it too much. I do like the theme song though. " Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!"

Exactly. Not my thing, but definitely not one of the worsts ever.

The second one is far worse than the first, anyway.

There is no way we can mention that movie without bringing up the McDonald’s dance routine scene.

Have fun.

such a shi*** film, look at 1:08 … fake beverages, they don’t weigh

I don’t think you’re allowed to say that on these forums, but yeah, that looks like a bad film.