The Worst Movies Ever!

Bump

I doubt anyone has said this yet but everytime someone mentions bad movies I think…“Speed Racer”. It’s the only movie I have ever almost fell asleep watching. :confused:

Eh, I somewhat agree. I like the source material and Giacchino’s score, but it wasn’t executed the best.

The Spice Girls Movie.

I’m ashamed to even say I’ve seen it.

I think the movie could’ve been done better. I mean, if they got rid of the gree screen and tried to make it a little more real instead of fantasized, then maybe things could’ve been different.

I actually liked the cartoon effect they tried to achieve, but like Leirin I don’t think it was well executed.

I lol’d.

Yeah, apparently everybody does hate that movie.

Yeah, I admired that aspect of it as well.

What about the Cheetah Girls movies? :laughing:

I never saw the Cheetah Girls, but I’ve heard gernerally mixed reviews about it.

I liked them when I was little, and some of the songs are arguably catchy, but I just think it was another cheap attempt by Disney to achieve racial equality. Not very original movie plots either.

Most of the DIsney Channel original movies weren’t really good. There were a few that I really liked, but nothing special about them.

Ah, don’t get me started on them. All of them looked pretty crappy in my eyes, so I call them Disney Channel Unoriginal Movies instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to rant and hate on all this new teen stuff Disney comes out with, because I thought it was a disgrace to old Disney. If you have a good think about it though, all they’re doing is trying to expand their audience and aim at a different group of people, so I’ve become more tolerable about it recently, even though I hate it. Disney Channel though seriously needs to cut down on the live-action shows. They’re really, really bad in my opinion.

Maybe my mind has attachement to the older Disney live action movies, but i actually liked the ones the Disney Channel movie that were released like 2002 and before.

To list a few of my favorites:

Jumping Ship
Rip Girls
Jett Jackson Movie

I remember catching the middle of one that was about a girl becoming a racecar driver. The beginning was her as a small child, close to her father, and before it even happened, I predicted he’d pass away in the timeskip creating an “emotional bond”. I was right. :laughing: So corny.

^ :laughing: That’s funny! I love predicting these movies, because the predictions usually end up being true!

^ Avatar, Avatar 8D

Lol. I actually liked Avatar. :wink: :unamused:

I personally love Avatar, but it has the plot of half of the movies ever made, so it is predictable. But the same could be said of Cars or A Bug’s Life or heck, Wall-E.

Those movies were predictable in a sense. but they were all sucesses by Pixar. Cars was once my third favorite pixar movie. A bugs life used to be my first way a long time ago. And though I never enjoyed WALL-E as much as the other Pixar movies, I can’t deny that the film itself is of sure brilliance.

I didn’t mean Avatar is one of the worst films ever. No matter how I dislike it, it’s not even a bad film.

But it’s predictable from start to finish.