The Worst Movies Ever!

Yes, I agree on that entirely. As well as Shrek. Very easy to guess.

Shrek was also predictable in the first one, but the journey to get there was still wonderfully done. I still think the 4th shrek movie was the worst.

For me the 3rd has to be the “Worst”. However, I don’t like any of them, so it doesn’t matter.

From first to worst, the order for me was…

1. Shrek 2
  2. Shrek 1
  3. Shrek 3
  4. Shrek 4

Funny. I’d say the same, but 3 and 4 switched. But, I still dislike the entire series. I barely even respect them. When my family watches them, I run to my room and watch other things.

I loved shrek… until they wouldn’t stop making movies.

I’m sort of a movie Nazi. Most movies have dozens of flaws, period. I ignore most of them, but take note to notice them. I still enjoy the movies, though. But there are two or three mistakes that completely ruin a movie for me. The Disney jokes and attacks made and implied by Shrek were too much. Heck, they made the movie to bite Disney in the butt. I do not respect or enjoy that.

Oh I see. I understand you completely!

It probably still seems pretty crazy and defensive of me though. 8D

I don’t mind. In fact, i rarely do, if at all.

Same here, but that’s because I haven’t seen the forth yet. Shrek I has it’s moments. And Shrek II is good, but it’s solely because of Antonio Banderas in cat form.

Personally, from an objective stand point, while cheesy and predictable, I thought Shrek 4 was okay. Not half as bad as 3, anyway.

I can stand the Shrek movies but the first three are the only ones I really like. For me, I liked the second the best, then the first and then the rest kind of go downhill but I still like them all for the most part.

That makes sense. I just hate how everyone I know loves the first one, though! It drives me nuts.

Really? I think the first one is kind of underrated. I typically hear people talk about the other ones but forget where it originated from.

I usually hear lots of hate for the sequels. I must admit, that makes me very happy inside. 8D

People I know typically adored the first one. They kinda of appreciated the second one. They love the characters and at first, they were excited to see them again in sequels. They would always end up disappointed with the movies in the end though.

I think we can safely put every Disney animated sequel except Rescuers Down Under on here. 8D And all DW ones thus far.

Well, I’m not sure. i’m trying to think of a few good disney sequels. I believe they’ve had more than one.

Eh…I can’t think of any great ones. I only even said that one because everyone defends it. :unamused: