The Worst Movies Ever!

I personally think the second Lion King is enjoyable.

Well, i like the Rescuers Down under. but most of the sequels Disney made were just attempts to make more money.

I dislike them all, period. They were all for money, that one just went to theaters.

The first Shrek movie, IMO, wasn’t great or fantastic. But it was enjoyable, I liked it. But it’s nowhere near my favorite!

Same with Disney squels. I wouldn’t all any of them GREAT. At the best a few are decent. I like Lion King 1 1/2, but I don’t compare it to the first Lion King, they’re in two different levels! I don’t like Mulan II, but I like the songs. But there is none I like more than the original.

I think my major problem with them(other then just what they are) is the sequels that contradict the originals. Pocohantas !!, Cinderella II and III, Hunchback II, and Mulan II I think are he worst. I think Mulan and Pocohantas only even have sequels so they could be real princesses(though to me, they’re still not.) Cinderella only has sequel(s) so they could make more money, and make Anastasia really nice( :open_mouth: ). HoND only has one so Quasimodo could get the girl, which defeats the entire purpose of the original.

clearly nobody feels like honoring this beautiful flawless gorgeous etc. masterpiece, so i supposed i’ll do the honors, then.

BTW THE RAPPING DOG IS COMING FOR YOU.

seriously though, i couldn’t even finish it the first time. i had to rip it out of my dvd player, throw it across the room, & have a nice long cry. you /might/ like it if you enjoy playing “seen it” until you’re about ready to CLAW SOMEONE’S EYES OUT. i watched it looking for a good laugh. which i had. while watching some representation of one of the greatest tragedies of the 20th century.

sad, really.

b&p:

WOW! :open_mouth:

Can you get that off Amazon or something? That looks amazing! 8D

Yeah…a “rapping” dog during the early 1910s. That makes sense.

How could I forget? :laughing: :laughing: The rapping dog scene is one of the only parts I’ve seen, actually. But I think it’s enough of an indicator.

Oh, and I’m pretty sure people get saved by dolphins. Yeah, I need to watch this in its entirety some day.

Hahhaha, that movie sounds like the best epic fail ever! I actually watched part of it online once. The rapping dog is just awkward in general! 8D

:laugh: This looks absolutely horrible!..
I need to see some of it.

well, actually, all the animals (which tbh are ripped right out of like a million other animated movies) get rescued by dolphins and then the lovers kiss as the sun rises and then some kid with an incredibly thick accent anounces that everyone lived happily ever after with dalmation puppies and everything. i kid you not.

LIFE DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE ANYMORE.

Just youtube’d the rapping dog bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=0f8_7GX0zCg

EPIC FAIL 8D

I saw the first parts of this on Youtube yesterday. It gave me a nice, bad, headache for the rest of the day and I’m really thinking that this might beat Space Chimps for my least favorite movie ever. 8D
And I like dogs, but not that rapping one. Seriously? On the Titanic??? :open_mouth:

And it has a “Happily Ever After” Notcounting the live’s of 1517 people.

Wow, somehow, I almost feel offended by this movie’s existence. I can understand wanting to lighten up the gloominess of the story, but isn’t the point of making a Titanic movie for kids the historical value of it and the effect its crash caused? :open_mouth:

I defintely see what you mean. It is one of the biggest disasters in modern history, and they decide to throw a rapping dog in it? like wtf, it’s a serious matter!

Just think if they made a 9/11 one. Also next year will be the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic.

I just died a little inside.

I watched the video…one word: WHY? LOLOLOLOL. Pause it at 1:10 and take a look…are those the ducks from The Aristocats? I think so! What plagarism! 8D