The Worst Movies Ever!

Yeah, they would do that. And add a Hip-Hop-tastic elephant or something :unamused:

You know what’s just as lame as the rapping dog? The Jewish mice and Mexican rats. wtf are Mexicans rats doing on the Titanic?

FUN FACT: ellie-jessie-eve was born on the 80th anniversary of the Titanic’s sinking, withen the same hour too!

That’s inserting. My 4x Great Grandfather Samuel Chase, A signer of the Declaration of Independence died on June 19, 180 year’s before I was born.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … acover.jpg

This is the only dog who’s allowed to rap, and even still I won’t permit him to do it on the Titanic. 8D

lol, there’s a lot more than just that. cinderella, an american tail, 101 dalmations, james cameron’s titanic, home alone…I COULD GO ON.

also near the end the two dalmations start crying as they watch the titanic sink. seriously. there’s a teardrop & everything.

just gonna go out on a whim here and assume the guy responsible saw james cameron’s version (which is so overrated it hurts & hilariously cheesy but i’m still hopelessly in love with it) and thought it was just a fairytale or something.

i’m pretty sure the back of the dvd box says “child-friendly happy ending explaining that the tragedy was a new beginning for everyone!” or something to that effect.

i showed my dad some scenes and he’s still haunted by the fact that this film exists.

btw, you guys need to check out the nostalgia critic’s video review of this ~film~ sometime. i nearly died lol’ing.

Ok, I can’t believe that movie actually exists 8D

Rapping dog, really?

Yes, really.

They went there alright.

We have to sing “My Heart Will Go On,” in my school’s chorus class–and the only good thing? I continually keep trying to remind them that it came from a crappy movie with a rapping dog, but no one cared. :open_mouth:

Yes, unfortunately. :frowning: Which makes no sense considering how this move takes place on the Titanic. But then again, none of this movie makes sense.

Good thing I didn’t see it, then. Was the doggie dressed like Poochie?

Not really… he looked more like he was going to a basketball game. :laughing:

That’s worse. If I directed the movie, I’d change the entire thing and make it closer to the actual story–everyone dying, no rapping dog, Mexican rats or Jewish mice (what the flying hellfish?) and a believable, likeable couple.

That sounds so much better. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I was looking around for Colette screenshots–the site I have has the entire movie, but in freaking sections that take too long to skim through. magical-gallery.ic.cz/displayima … m=1&pos=84 …any help on picking out just the Colette ones?

SullyMike: I can hook you up with some sick Ratatouille screenshots if you want! PM me if you’re interested and I’ll see if I can’t send you some here soon. Try to stay on-topic when posting, though! :slight_smile:

I’ve heard Cool World is one of the worst movies ever. One of the people I follow on Twitter was tweeting as she watched it and said it was horrible. I can’t remember when it was made, but I think it was '91, and it was overall a really bad, raunchy film. Has anyone else seen it and can attest to this or…? :laughing:

Also, I’m not sure if it’s just me, but every time I watch Madagascar it seems stupider and dumber to me. I used to be freakin obsessed with that movie, and now I honestly don’t even know why. xDD

little chef

Okay–I’m sorry. :blush: And yes, Madagascar does seem really dumb now that I remember it, pity they made a penguin spin-off, probably to revise the Penguin craze when March of the Penguins came out. By the way, not to roll off topic, but I’ve been searching for a screencap of Colette–preferably where she’s on a motorcycle at night…do you remember?

It’s ok! Just thought I would leave a friendly reminder. Yup, I do have a screenshot of that, I’ll upload it and PM it to you, if you want. :slight_smile:

As for Madagascar, I think it was when it started getting really overhyped that I became annoyed with it. I hate it when DreamWorks takes maybe two or three minor characters in one of their movies and then throws them into their own big adventures for no reason, milking it for all it’s worth. Or not worth. xDDD

I’m not sure about anyone else, but the whole “I Like to Move It” thing got annoying too. Seemed like they used it in everything that related to Madagascar. It was even in the commercial for the sequel and at that point I was thinking, “Ok, that whole thing just got old. Find a new song, please.” :confused:

little chef

Yup–thank you, I would love that. I haven’t seen Cool World yet, by the way. :sunglasses: And, I agree…that song got really irritating.

I MUST NOW LOOK THIS UP. though tbh i kinda doubt it’s worse than a rapping dog on the titanic, but you know how it is.

this one’s almost as bad.

the animation in it actually makes me feel physically ill. oh, and fifty bucks says the creators didn’t even know ratatouille was a food. OH VIDEO BRINQUEDO. :'DD

IMO, Madagascar is a decent film. It isn’t wonderful, but I wouldn’t say it’s among the worst.