The Worst Movies Ever!

^ ia. i’m not a /huge/ fan of madagascar, but it’s not that bad, really. it’s sure a lot better than bee movie and shark tale.

well, actually, i’ve never finished bee movie. every time i try to watch it i end up falling asleep.

The song “I Like To Move It” does get sorely irritating for me, when they use it for everything–to each his own, I guess. Yay! Gambling! I’ll bet twelve that they just squashed two titles together to make a title…Ratatoing? Come on…

Madagascar is a decently watchable film. A million times better than The Wild, that’s for sure.

I’ve heard of Cool World, it’s Ralph Bakshi right?

Yep…the Wild rips off Madagascar, right? How on Earth does it?

I actually liked Madagascar and it’s sequel. Both were fun to watch. It isn’t what one would call an elite film, but they are good.

Madagascar had some funny scene’s. Like when Alex get’s hit by the tranquilizer, When Alex and Mart find each other on the beach, and when the Penguins get to Antarctica, “This Sucks.”

We actually did like Madagascar…but when my parents and I saw the sequel…I put my hand to my forehead. Why?!

It was pretty pointless from what I remember. I just didn’t see why it had to be made more than anything.

Other than creating a franchise they can milk dry?

^Yup, that’s pretty much it. Then they made the penguins cartoon to milk it even more. Here’s another bad movie for the collection: Fantastic Mr. Fox. Ohhhh boy, I really did NOT like that movie! :unamused:

Awww, really? I know it’s very much an acquired taste, but I thought it was excellent.

Not liking a movie doesn’t equal to it being among the worsts movies ever.

Fantastic Mr. Fox was very acclaimed.

Agagag! I loved Fantastic Mr. Fox! It was a bit of a shocker the first time around, but it’s so quotable and all we do at my house is quote it. I thought it was hilarious :smiley: Rewatch it! Trust me, it gets better after a couple rounds :slight_smile:

i thought fantastic mr. fox was, well…fantastic.

LOL, THAT WAS REALLY CORNY. i’m sorry. therefore i would like to submit the following, uhm, /film/ to the ~worst movies ever~ category.

just as bad as titanic: the animated feature. maybe worse.

I want to see Fantastic Mr. Fox. I doubt I’ll think it’s one of the worst movies, because I’ve heard good things of it.

Legend of the Big Paw? That picture really frigthens me, I can’t believe it has a whole movie!

Didn’t the Nostalgia Critic review that?

I don’t understand what is to be considered the “worst movies” then? These are all just fail movies…?

I think he did one on the Titanic movie, bc that’s where I learned of it. I think…

You know, I’ve been noticing recently that there’s alot of animated films being mentioned at the moment. Maybe you should go here if you want to discuss them: :laughing:

viewtopic.php?t=4661

Would you all stone me if I said I think Ferngully: The Last Rainforest is one of the worst movies I’ve seen?