The Worst Movies Ever!

No. Because I’ve never seen it, and if I did and liked it, I wouldn’t stone you anyway.

I just saw the trailer from Bolivar the Hero, or something like that. It’s a Colombian animated feature. Worst thing ever.

Hmmm…Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? Please don’t stone me, but–they don’t do too much of anything in their respective movies, and Snow White’s voice makes me want to jam a sword in my ear.

I’m actually not a huge fan of Cinderella myself. I like the movie, but it is a bit–boring outside of the songs. I do love Snow White, though. But I know why you dislike it.

Also, is it just me, or am I the only one who misses when Pixar worked with Disney? I mean, I just couldn’t bring myself to see Up because I kept picturing it as Disney & Pixar’s Up…besides, they had made good movies together before, and Tangled (not that it was a bad movie, but…) possibly could have been even better if they had worked together on it. What stopped them?

i love both cinderella & snow white, but i can see why someone might not like them, so.

but wait…in response to your most recent comment, sullymike, did disney & pixar /ever/ work on a film together? i mean, i know the whole disney/pixar thing is stamped on everything they do, but i wasn’t aware that disney did anything except promotion and all that stuff.

i’m…so confused. D:

They did, if I remember correctly…

I don’t think so. Pixar is credited in many Disney films, such as Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and Tangled. However, Disney never helped Pixar in any way. They just gave them trouble in the beginning. :unamused:

And i like all of the Disney Princess movies, but I think Cinderella is kind if dry in the middle. Just my opinion, though! :slight_smile:

Curse you, Wikipedia… 8D

What’ you’re thinking of is that Disney finances and distributes the Pixar movies.

^Exactly. The only “help” Disney ever does is in the money area. Artistically, IMHO, they would screw up Pixar movies. Disney should stick to fairy tales and book adaptations IMO.

^ Hear, hear.

I am? Darn…but I still wish they did, though. I’m happy they broke out, but still…

To me, Disney making adult books and stories more modern and childish is a wonderful thing. I love it. And I love them, so long as they keep their hands off Pixar. 8D

Disney bought Pixar in 1006 for 7.5 billion dollars.

In some ways, it’s like Pixar runs Disney.

Just look at the Holy Trinity of Pixar and their new jobs AFTER the Disney & Pixar merger

*John Lasseter is the Chief Creative Officer and Principal Creative Adviser for Walt Disney Imagineering.

*Steve Jobs is on the Board of Directors for Disney, and is the largest shareholder of Disney, with 7% of the shares. In comparison, Roy Disney had only 1%. In otherwords, he owns more of Disney than anyone else

*Ed Catmull is the President of both Pixar and Walt Disney Animation Studios.

:laughing: That’s awesome!

I wish that was a pleasant surprise for me. It is pleasant and happily ironic, but I’ve read it in 2 books and an article. I care too much. 8D

have we discussed the room here yet? i watched it last night and i pretty much died laughing.

Hi doggy!

Yes, we did, but I’ll happily get a few more giggles out of it :smiley:

Tommy Wiseau is bizarre. Have you listened to any of his interviews? So strange. 8D

And this has probably been posted before but NC did a great review
youtube.com/watch?v=ocFumueZq0Y
(There is some strong language and sexual references in this, mind)

Oh god, just listen to this interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsycCHZnAQQ

Even this interview is dubbed over! Just listen to him at 5:05.