The Worst Movies Ever!

YER TEARIN’ MEH APART LIZA!

lololol the nostalgia critic is amazing. i actually watched that review a couple months ago & it killed me.

i still don’t even know what the point of the room is.

HULK (2003), one of the most stupid things I’ve ever watched,

I remember my younger brother and my dad went to see that movie, I went to a skating rank with a friend.

I remember watching that in my living room with my family. However, it was a REALLY crappy pirate copy that looked like it was filmed with a cheap camcorder in a cinema, which it possibly was. The film itself wasn’t too great either. There were some enjoyable scenes, but it was mostly boring.

Barnyard is a Horrible movie Maybe i think that is because my cousin put it on 5 times a day and that made me go crazy!! :~o

8D I like Barnyard! My brother used to put on “Blue’s Clues Musical” about 10x a day. I used to love Blue’s Clues but shudder that movie is brutal! :open_mouth:

I’ve never seen the movie, only that insipid show. I do want to see Barnyard though, just because I should see it before I judge it. But I’m a fan of Kevin James, and I do chuckle at the “It’s called boy tipping!” line in the trailers.

LOL, it’s pretty funny. It’s quite a short movie though. You should watch it whenever you get a chance!

Personally(don’t throw rocks, only rotten food please), I like the show better. I thought some of the movie was kind of funny, but nothing special.

LOL! I won’t throw anything at you! I see what you mean though, I liked the movie but I didn’t love it. If I were to see a commercial I wouldn’t be all “Oh yeah! That makes me want to watch Barnyard again!” The show is pretty good and The Penguins Of Madagascar wasn’t too bad either if you ask me.

I watched The Penguins of Madagascar just once and didn’t like it. But then again, I didn’t like Madagascar a lot either. Mainly because of the animation, which is even worse in the show.

Yeah, animation in kids shows these days is terrible… :confused:

I suspect it’s like that because they have to put less effort into the show’s animation in order to reduce the time of episode production.

Yes, perhaps, but I’m talking about the kinds of shows where it is just awful.

I’m not sure if any of you saw it, but I heard the movie Priest was a bad movie.

pearl harbor. so, so bad. it’s like the lovechild of titanic and top gun.

i can’t escape the feeling bay & bruckheimer just had a hat filled with slips of paper, each with the name of a famous tragedy on it, and seriously just randomly picked one out. i mean, the movie is barely even /about/ pearl harbor. it’s like -

romance
angstangstangst
romance
pearl harbor happens
angst
romance
waaangst
/end

But, then again, it’s Michael Bay. Overrated as heck.

8D Thank heavens my mother doesn’t come on this site. She loves Pearl Harbour and Titanic. I’ve only seen bits and pieces of it (no pun intended) so I can’t really judge it. :stuck_out_tongue:

^ haha, i actually love titanic (even though i’m aware it really isn’t all that good.) but yeah, michael bay + historical tragedy = noooo.

what about beastly? i saw that a couple months ago and i’m still regretting wasting my money on it. i was actually really excited to see it, too. D: it’s definitely not among the ~worst ever~, but it’s bad.

LOL! Well, I haven’t seen Beastly, what’s so bad about it?