The Worst Movies Ever!

the acting. the fact that after he becomes a beast he looks better and more interesting than he did originally. the characters were all stock. DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE DIALOGUE.

not to say it doesn’t have some redeeming points – neil patrick harris is in it and makes the whole ordeal a little less painful, and the changing tattoo the main character gets on his arm was awesome. mary-kate olsen actually wasn’t that bad. and, uhm…yeah, that’s pretty much it.

Oh boy. Looks like I won’t worry to much about seeing that one. I’m going to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie tonight, I hope it’s good. It was either that or Rio. I really wanted Rio but my mom doesn’t feel like sitting through a kids movie. :stuck_out_tongue: Guess I’ll have to wait and rent that one to watch with my brother.

I actually liked Pearl Harbor. What’s wrong with Pearl Harbor?

If it’s actually that romantic, I’ll definitely skip it. Sad, I was really interested in it.

I have no opinion on Pearl Harbor, as I haven’t seen it yet.

I did watch a bit of Pearl Habour in history class once. It was the scene where the Japanese planes bomb the place. Full of typical CGI explosions really.

I wanted to see Pearl Harbor…

You still can! Well, the movie. Not the event. :laughing:

Give it a try somethingguy! I don’t really picture it being your type of film but you never know. So I convinced my mother to see Rio with me instead of Pirates of the Caribbean. :smiley: I could go on and write a huge review of it but bottom line I liked it. The opening scene was pure eye candy which I loved and the music was great. Sure doesn’t belong on this list that’s for sure!

I’m glad you loved the movie!

Thanks! It was great! I’m looking forward to Kung Fu Panda 2 as well. But this is starting to get off topic…hmmm…another bad movie? I’m afraid I can’t think of one right now! Anyone else?

To get us back on the subject of The Room, I just wanted to say that I still have no idea what Wiseau says in this scene.

“Let’s go eat honk”

youtube.com/watch?v=uOEESGYyiv0

I know some cheesy movies from Mystery Science Theater 3000, and one was just absolutely horrible: Prince of Space.

haha, what a story Geoff.

Yeah you can say that again.

As far as I know, that show made fun of all kinds of bad movies. Manos: The Hands of Fate for example.

Has anyone mentioned Santa Claus Conquers the Martians yet?! :laughing:

I have seen that on Youtube, it is bad.

:open_mouth: Santa Clause conquers what???
8D Oh, my. That sounds horrible.

It was hysterical! It was made in the 50’s or something and the acting and plot are so absurd and ridiculous, it’s amusing. 8D Me and my best friend watched it over Christmas a few months ago; her mom literally just saw it at the 99¢ store and picked it up.

Yes! That’s my favorite horrible movie! Hahaha, I like how the spaceship is like a coffee can with marbles taped to it lolz! It’s hilarious.

The best scene is with the polar bear attack. And the polar bear’s hind legs are longer than the front ones, they don’t even try to hide that it’s a dude in a white fuzzy suit. :laughing: