The Worst Movies Ever!

I guess so. I agree on the awful part, but at 45 minutes long I hardly consider it a movie.

I think it would’ve been better if they had someone young play Timmy. I can’t take Timmy seriously if he’s all grown up.

Amy43: I don’t really know if Marley & Me was supposed to be a kids film or not. By the ads on TV I thought it was but then my brother and I got it for X-Mas and watched it with my parents and they were kinda like 'Ummm… o_0 " I think you can probably guess why…We haven’t watched it since. 8D

And what is this about a Fairly Odd Parents Live Action movie? Oh my…I couldn’t watch that, I hate the show with a passion and I wish it would go off-air. :unamused:

^I’ve heard of it before, but didn’t know much, so I looked it up. And wow. That is a lot of sexual material for a modern-day PG film. :open_mouth: And it seems highly depressing. Guess I’ll be steering clear of it. :laughing:

I see what you mean. They talked about, umm, some stuff openly, and I was shocked and disgusted because I thought it was supposed to be a kid’s movie. :open_mouth:

Yeah, I saw a preview for that Fairly Odd Parents movie, and it looked weird. The fairies were animated, but Timmy was an unanimated, adult dude. It looked bad!!

I used to like that show, but then this baby started to be on it, and I knew it would make the show annoying, so I stopped watching it.

And it gets worse. The fairies become unanimated after a while.

Really? Wow! 8D

Yes, and they don’t look at all as the real characters.

Uhh…animated characters should not turn human like that. :confused: No way you’ll catch me watching it! What bothers me most about Fairly Odd Parents is Timmy’s voice, I just can’t stand it. The only character I like would probably be that singer guy with the shiny teeth. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can Fred the movie be in here?

I haven’t seen it, but I’m assuming yes. He was funny in ICarly, but I couldn’t listen to that voice for a full length movie.

Some people are going to kill me for this, but the Harry Potter movies. Separately they’re brilliant, but watching them all together back-to-back makes you realise just how much stuff they didn’t explain at all when compared to the books.
I watched the first 7 movies the day before the 8th premiered, and I have to say, together they’re sloppy. For example, there’s no explanation as to the origins of the Marauder’s Map or that James, Sirius, Peter and Remus were Prongs, Padfoot, Wormtail and Moony in the third one, yet in the fifth Harry tells Snape that “They’ve got Padfoot in the place where it’s hidden.” It’s obvious that Harry’s talking about Sirius, but if you’ve never read the books, I’m assuming that you’d be confused as to why Harry was calling him that, and even more confused as to why Snape understood it.
It may seem nit-picky, but it’s just the little things that aren’t wrapped up or explained that annoy me. Cho’s sudden disappearance halfway through the fifth movie and one-shot cameo in the sixth didn’t make much sense either.
Obviously, due to the different directors, writers and producers contributing to each different movies was probably the cause of some stuff that explained past stuff not being in the later movies, as well as the books’ lengths getting increasingly larger, but if the person before you has started something, don’t not finish it. And if the person left out something don’t assume audiences will pick it up.

Wow, that was quite long. For those of you who skipped the above entirely.
tl;dr: Harry Potter because the movies stop making sense if you watch them back to back.

[/rant]

I’m not defending the film, as I dispised it. But them turning human made sense in the actual film. [spoil]They’re fairies with nearly unlimited magical powers, and appeared human so they could ruin Timmy and Tootie’s date.[/spoil]

What about driven? I love ope wheel racing but everything about this movie was bad, the acting , the plot. How can two people race an indycar on the streets and not get caught by the police?

Jaws 3 and 4 were bad.

Oh, yeah. They were an insult to Spielberg’s original masterpiece.

I mean, in the fourth one, the shark looks for revenge…

Haha, I’ve never seen them, but my dad and I were just talking about that today! 8D

You know which film I loathe most? Kick-*ss. (please excuse the obligatory censoring)

Hate, hate, hate this film. I was watching it with my classmates. I ran out crying and it gave me nightmares, and it didn’t have any redeeming factors at all. It’s just like dude in a suit, violence, cursing, violence, more cursing, more violence, people dying in grotesque ways, and more cursing and violence. Did I mention cursing and violence?

I mean, jeez, people. Shame on this film, honestly, shame on this film.

However, after that we watched tamer movies, which were quite enjoyable. So that makes up for it…

I’m sorry to hear that it gave you nightmares! I actually really liked that movie.

I watched the end of that, so I don’t have much to review on, but the end did disturb me a wee bit :open_mouth: Just all the gross dying. It was horrifying