The Worst Movies Ever!

Damn, it must be awful if you keep mentioning it so many times. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wonder if their gonna make Airbender 2.

I wouldn’t be surprised.

What do you expect people, it’s Hollywood. They’re so goddamn money greedy nowadays.

Even Hollywood can recognize real abominations sometimes. This movie tanked, so they wouldn’t want to repeat that.

If anything, they can make a reboot some years from now, trying to make things right.

Yeah, kind of like what they did with the Batman series after Batman Forever.

Yes, that may be the case.

According to what I’ve heard, the original series was pretty good, so there’s potential.

True.

I agree. Some studios have been heavy on the sequels lately, it feels like they just want money so badly. Reminds me back when Eisner made all those direct-to sequels which were terrible.

Sorry about the bump but I wanted to list some of the worst films that I’ve seen. No paticular order though.

1. Bio-Dome
  2. Super Mario Bros
  3. Son of the Mask
  4. The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2
  5. Planet 51
  6. Mr. Nanny
  7. Little Fockers
    8 Doogal
  8. The Cat in the Hat
  9. Big Momma’s House 2

I still can’t believe something like that happened. I feel really bad about the cast.

Exactly. Even Bob Hoskins himself said that that film was terrible in an interview or something.

I liked Super Mario Bros when I was a kid, back when anything could amuse me. I see how bad it is now.

Yes, and Dennis Hopper too.

i think my least favorite is zthe Last Airbender

Hmm. I could see him saying that since that movie was awful. I might have to find the interview or so.

Okay, I’ve just found out they’re making yet ANOTHER Alvin and the Chipmunks live-action film, this time called “Chipwreaked”. They just don’t get it do they? Critics hated the first two, and it’s just going to be the same case with this installment. What’s the point?

It dosen’t matter how much a movie is hated. As long as it make’s money, the producers see a sequel, and with the kids wanting to see it, I woulden’t bet their will be a forth movie.

I just saw the worst live action movie ever. 8D
amazon.com/Jack-Beanstalk-Gi … B0036K9CFA
I saw some of it on Starz today and it was 100% AWFUL.

Geeze, looks like an awful film yet it has some great actors like Christopher Lloyd and James Earl Jones.

Hey guys, I just found out that Toy Story wasn’t Rex’s first movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWo_9CKbSXE

Actually stratch that, Rex looks much more like a real dinosaur.