The Worst Movies Ever!

^ Oh, yeah, classic Ed Wood.

2 worst movies i’ve seen:
Biodome- Watched at school in biology . made me feel :frowning: :open_mouth: :unamused:
Epic movie- watched this at a friend’s house, i found it boring and unfunny.

Yep. Thats why I hate films that parody or spoof other movies.

Blair Witch 2 sucks.

I never find movies “bad” because there is always someone who likes them.

Does anyone else like to watch Mystery Science Theater? It’s hilarious! 8D

I think the worst movie I’ve seen was Bio-Dome.

Me too

Never watched it.

I’ve got a hilarious scene from Silent Night Deadly Night 2, infamous for the “GARBAGE DAY!” scene. The funniest thing has to be the annoying guy at the back, and the fact that they’re watching the first movie despite this being set in the same timeline. And then the guy at the back gets killed and nobody notices or cares. Then he suddenly appears to the right of his girlfriend (at the left at first) right after her ex leaves her alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMpq40Q_HQQ

I got the misfortune to watch the Bratz movie. Everything that could possibly be wrong with this movie, went wrong. The casting, the writing, the soundtrack, the storyline, it was all terrible and misguided and painful to watch,

Bratz in itself was never, at least in my opinion, a good franchise. 8D I’m sorry to had to sit through that.

Eh, I liked them when I was little. Their movies were just riding the coat tails of the Barbie movies.

My sister was obsessed with Bratz when she was younger. She brainwashed our younger cousins into loving them as well and, of course, I was the one who always ended up trying to open the darn dolls for them come Christmas time. Seriously, the amount of tape and elastic bands and twist-ties and ziplocks holding that thing to the cardboard was ridiculous. I guess it’s helped me out though, I can open stuff like that a lot faster than most people now. 8D

Back on topic though…
I made the awful mistake of watching Jack and Jill. It was terrible, don’t see it. I stopped watching it when there was an honest-to-god diarrhoea scene.

Jack and Jill looked awful, much like anything else recent from Happy Madison studios.

That one seemed horrid. I certainly won’t be bothering to see that. True is, I don’t have much respect for Sandler.

Well, they did the same thing in Bridesmaids and for some reason people loved it (an actress even got nominated for that, not to mention the script!) I thought it was as distasteful as it would be in any other film.

The whole Bridesmaids thing makes me sick. Really, a movie like that does not need oscar recognition.

Was it really that bad? I remember my mother watching that during a flight.

I actually suggested this scene from Silent Night Deadly Night 2, though nobody payed attention. It’s actually pretty hilarious. It personally find the annoying guy at the back amusing:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMpq40Q_HQQ

What’s funny is that the guy who played Ricky (Eric Freeman) wasn’t heard of again. Nobody really knows where his current whereabouts are. It’s possible he doesn’t want to be associated with this movie. I guess you can’t blame him.

:open_mouth: I had a feeling that movie would be bad, but what the heck?

Why won’t anyone respond to my suggestion? :frowning: