The Worst Movies Ever!

Spice Girls movie, of course.

Anything about teen stars like Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber.

I never saw that. But, I did see Josie and the Pussycats(live action) and could have gone without it.

Exactly!

How about high school musical? How many are there now?? I swear that they will make one that takes place when they’re in a nursing home. 8D

They’ve made about 3 I think. There was going to be a fourth one but it thankfully got cancelled. Couldn’t stand those movies for some reason.

I feel this thread should stay up. There is so many crappy movies out there that we would could just keep talking about them.

Yes! I actually love watching bad movies because they’re hilarious! That’s why I love Mystery Science Theater.

I don’t think that show airs in the UK where I live. I’ll mostly just watch clips on YouTube. They’re uploading full episodes.

One infamous one they did was Manos: The Hands of Fate. I’ve seen most of it and it’s pretty god-awful. The film quality is atrocious, acting is bad, continuity errors are everywhere and every voice is dubbed over since the camera the director was using couldn’t capture sound. It’s easy to see why everyone laughed at it back during it’s screen premiere in 1966. Apparently it was completely obscure until MST3K picked it up decades later. I wonder how they found a copy…

That’s a funny one! A couple of my favorite episodes are Teenage Strangler and Space Mutiny. There’s a part in Space Mutiny where the Mystery Science guys were saying a bunch of nicknames for the tough guy, and when my dad and his friend first watched that one, they almost died laughing.

I assume your family are also fans of the show. That’s cool.

Back on the subject of Manos. Even though the movie itself is awful, I’m personally a fan of the film’s soundtrack which is surprisingly, actually pretty good. I’m personally love the song that plays during the end credits known as “Forgetting You”. The end theme is actually a guilty pleasure for me because of it’s really surreal and relaxing nature to it, especially after the bad ending. It feels even more weird when you’re seeing it play over various clips from the movie with on-screen credits. I also love “The End?” caption at the very end. :laughing:

Well, my mom doesn’t like it, but my dad, his friend and I love it.

Last night, I saw some clips from this 1972 grindhouse movie called Blood Freak. This has to be one of the most bizarre movies I’ve heard about. It’s supposed to be some kind of anti-drugs pro-christian movie. It features a biker who ends up passing out after he eats a chemically modified turkey and gets high on marijuana. Next thing you know, he wakes up with a mutated turkey head and goes around killing drug addicts in grotesque ways (such as sawing a drug dealers leg off). One of the most tasteless parts is when stock footage of a live turkey getting decapitated is shown for no reason.

The biggest insult is when the biker finally wakes up to discover that his killing spree as a turkey monster was merely just a hallucination or a bad acid trip. This mess is also accompanied by the director reviewing the events of the film and telling us how drugs are bad at the end, even though he himself is smoking while having a cough fit, which could have easily been cut out but was left in for some reason. Who is movie was supposed to appeal to, I can’t explain. I haven’t seen the entire thing, but seen enough scenes, trailers and reviews to know what it’s about.

That sounds insane! I wonder if mystery science ever did that one.

That reminds me of this old show I was watching on TV once. 8D I like to make fun of it because I make fun of the main actor in another show. There was this scientist who got exposed to this unknown smoke in the lab, and since then, he goes crazy everytime he hears bells. He even kills people because they are ringing a bell or have bell earrings. I love the look on his face when he goes crazy over the bells, it’s actually quite hilarious! 8D

That sounds crazy, yet enjoyable. MST3K never did mock the film, but you can see it on YouTube I think.

Do you have a favorite episode of MST3K?

Unfortunately, I haven’t seen a full episode. I’ve only seen parts of episodes like Manos and The Horror of Party Beach.

Anyone else care to join our little discussion?

I haven’t seen The Horror of Party Beach.

There was one I really liked, but it had a really long name that I can’t remember. I wish I did. That one was hilarious! It was about this goofy guy who goes to see this gypsy lady, who has this weird assistant guy. It was supposed to be about zombies or something, but that didn’t happen until the very end, and the guy gets possessed by them or whatever, and he dies by falling over rocks at the beach. Most of the movie was the characters watching these dancers.

The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Messed Up Zombies. That’s the name of the movie.

Yay, that’s it!!! Thanks!!! :smiley:

Wow that title is a mouthful!