The Worst Movies Ever!

1. Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth
  2. Psycho (Remake)
  3. The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Worst movies ever? Almost any movie that goes straight to DVD is bound to be a lower quality. Bartok the Magnificent is one of the worst (but best) movies in my opinion. I like it primarily because of some of the humor that is in it. But, again, what irk’s me is the quality of the film. The music you can tell is synthesized, the story lacks a good deal of depth, and, of course, it has an almost corny air in some parts.

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever found any movie to be “bad”. Sure, there were some that I didn’t really enjoy watching (mostly movies with no happy ending), but there’s always someone who enjoys something, and if someone enjoyed a certain movie no matter how “bad” critics and or audiences said it to be, then I think that movie did it’s job right. :slight_smile:

I know a lot of you may think this comment is a little strange, but that’s just my opinion.

Or anything that guy has done 8D

^haha, that’s the only movie of his that I can name.

I can name another.

^omFg that is the most perfect reference.

“And he’s about to find out, that being a carrot, aint’ to easy! Rob Scheider is… the Carrot! Rated PG13”

And furthermore, I find the whole concept of having “bad taste” or “good taste” in movies to be completely stupid. I mean, what if someone likes both “good” and “bad” movies? What would their “taste” be, then? There’s no such thing.

Lake Placid. I was bored, and it had Mad-Eye in it, so dad and I sat through it. Never again.

I really despise the movie Mama. I’s the only film in recent memory that I think I hate. First off, I don’t really watch most horror films to begin with, so I didn’t even want to see it. The only reason I did was because my friends wanted to get together (which I never do) and they just chose that film when we got to the theatre. But I thought it was just horrible.

I really hate horror films, aside from psychological thrillers.

I can’t get into them. All they do is make me feel mad and sick. Maybe there’s a good one out there, but I may never see it.

They don’t make me upset, just bored. “Scary” things don’t work on me. Sometimes, if I really like a character, I worry they might die/lose something/someone. But, when is it ever possible to care for the stupid people in horror movies. I can’t believe people watch movies like The Ring and Saw for fun. :unamused:

Sometimes I just have issues, that’s when I get mad during movies. Mostly if something grosses me out. It was a lot worse when I was younger, I don’t get that upset now, just a little bit. Nowadays, I mostly just make a face and want to get up and take a little walk. My friend described Sinister to me :~o ! Just, no, thanks to that at all.

Well, I read the description of A Serbian Film. I did not see it(and won’t ever, with any luck), but it was horrible. Just reading it made me want to cry and get sick. I didn’t get sick, but I felt woozy. Political statement, in my opinion, movies like this truly should not exist. If you enjoy watching human beings do that to each other, perhaps you ought to be put to sleep.

I love film, everyone can testify over that.

But I also find myself not liking horror films. It doesn’t mean thy’re the worst ever, as this thread suggest. Just not my personal taste.

I’m watching Plan 9 from Outer Space (1959) on YouTube right now. Is it bad? Of course, it has bad acting, lousy special effects, bizarre narration and too many lighting changes. I love the plastic flying saucers, they have me cracking up. Like they say, it is pretty much so bad that it’s brilliant. However, I have seen worse (like The Creeping Terror, Monster-a-Go-Go and other MST3K films), and it’s clear that Edward Wood did take the project somewhat seriously unlike alot of bad directors, so I have to give credit there. I do quite enjoy it for it’s cheesiness. I really need to see Tim Burton’s Ed Wood (1994) some time, it looks like a very interesting film.

Yes, do. Probably Burton’s best.

Oh, I love Ed Wood. <3 I thought it was so funny and unique. I still need to see Plan 9.