The Worst Movies Ever!

Here’s a funny experience I had while watching the 2003 version of The Italian Job. I think I was about 9 years old at the time. Since I was obbsessed with Mini cars at the time, I decided to give The Italian Job a look. It was a big dissapointment though, since the film literally BORED me to sleep. And no, I’m not exaggerating. I actually did fall asleep during the movie while waiting for the final chase scene to come on. By then though, I’d fallen asleep and the next thing you know, I woke up in bed. Somebody must have seen me sleeping and put me there.

I’m not saying it was one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen, just one of the most boring.

The Italian Job? I’ve never heard of it.

To the google!! googles title

I was young when I first saw it. But I didn’t care much about it. I have heard of a lot of mixed opinons about it.

I’ve heard of the title, but I know nothing beyond it’s name. I dont’ know what actors are in it or what it’s about.

The original “Italian Job” (1969) with Michael Caine is a classic, I have no idea why they thought a remake could/would be an improvement. Same goes with the remake of “Get Carter”… I mean come on! Michael Caine is a far better actor than Sylvester Stalone any day of the week.

For me, though, the biggest disappointment was Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. I grew up to the original TV series in the '80s, read all the books several times, and have been a huge Douglas Adams fan for years, but the film just failed drastically in my eyes.

On Hitchiker’s guide to the galaxy, I completely agree. I mean, the jokes were like empty bubbles! I knew when they were trying to be funny, but through the whole movie, I didn’t laugh once. :frowning:

The worst movie I’ve seen in the past few months is something about kids eating worms.

I believe that’s Fried Worms. I didn’t see it, but I’ve heard it was…well, poop.

Just thinking about the title makes me want to hurl.

That’s how I feel about the TS parody on RC. :shake:

I’d say Catwoman, Spawn, and Goodburger are the worst I’ve seen lately. Though I will admit…[size=50]I liked Goodburger. It was funny.[/size] Hold your fire!!

There’s nothing wrong with liking a bad movie. You just have to know that it’s no good.

SoA is right. I do enjoy a lot of bad movies. I know they aren’t as well done as others, but I still like it. Even if I’m the only one that understands.

I love Goodburger. I admit it’s an awful movie, but I still think it’s awesome.
It’s the same with Alice. I know it’s bad, but I can’t help but love it.

Alice is not that good, but it is far from being the WORST movie ever, sure it is not

Monsters Vs. Aliens is a terrible movie IMO.

I love the National Treasure and the Race To Witch Mountain movies, and they’re pretty awful too in terms of filmmaking. :smiley:

agree with Race to the Witch Mountain, terrible boring, but National Treasure 1 was a lot of fun

Monsters vs. Ailens wasn´t that bad, I found it much better than films like Madagascar 2 or Ice Age 3

I disagree. Sorry, but I found it to be really exciting. :smiley:

Out of the ones I have seen…

Batman and Robin
Epic Movie (Epic Failure)
The 2nd Homeward Bound, overblown, cheesy and not needed.
The Mist (2007)
RV

All I can think of for now

I love Alice!! But it was a bad movie, sequel, and adaptation. IMO, though, the animated Alice wasn’t that great either. :unamused: But I still love the Burton one. And Good Burger…

But I agree that MVA was pretty bad, and I also hate it.