The Worst Movies Ever!

I haven’t seen Antz for along time, so I should give it a rewatch. I just remember thinking it was really bland.

Bland-o.

I just watched clips of “The Room” on Youtube, and on one scene, I burst out laughing so HARD that I literally spat my drink all over the floor. Tommy Wiseau is just such a horrible and unconvincing actor that it’s impossible to take him seriously. Or maybe that’s the fact that most of the dialouge is dubbed over, just like Manos: The Hands of Fate. I’d never laughed so hard on a bad movie, never. Seriously, was this really meant to be a drama film? It’s more of a comedy than anything. Just watch this to see what I mean:

youtube.com/watch?v=10874aza … re=related

I respect Wiseau for trying his best on this film, but it’s just…really bad. From what I’ve seen, the only sad part in the movie was when Wiseau’s character shot himself in the mouth.

Oh my goodness, I LOVE The Room! Me and my friend went to a screening in London and it was possibly the most hilarious evening of my life.
You’re lying, I never hit you, You are tearing me apart Leeesa! 8D

What a story, Mark! I’m fed up in this wuorld!

I did not hit her, it’s not true, it’s ********, I did not hit her, I did nahhhhtttt…oh, hai Mark!

You’re just a chicken, chip chip chip chip! Hi doggee!

And so on…:slight_smile:

Have you seen NostalgiaCritic’s review, btw?

No I haven’t. I’ve just read a few reviews and watched a few clips…and Youtube Poops.

Oh please watch it. You’ll be laughing your socks off :slight_smile:

There are some that came to my mind, rip offs like Bethoven (3,4,5,6) or Home Alone (4,5,6), crappy movies

^ Oh, yeah. Like twenty follow ups with the exact same premise :open_mouth:

Yeah…Home Alone 4 was freaking awful, but I won’t go into detail since I already have done many times before on this site.

Holly Cr*p, they had 6? Of each?

According to my research, there were 4 Home Alone and 6 Beethoven (and a TV series).

Okkay, thanks! A TV series? Really? 6 movies weren’t enough?

yeah, I guess you are right about Home Alone, in that case 3 & 4 have NO comparisons to the classics from 1990 & 1992

and also Bethoven 1 & 2 were pretty good, imo

I love seeing Bonnie Hunt on it, looking at her in Bethoven makes me remember her roles in Pixar films (Dolly, Ms. Flint, Rossie and my favorite SALLY)

The only non Pixar film I’ve seen Bonnie Hunt in is Cheaper By the Dozen. I need to see more of her work!

^Cheaper by the Dozen is awesome!!

Gnomeo and Juliet is the worst movie I’ve seen this month.