Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Right now my Collection comes to $576 with tax included Not bad i guss :question:
I got the TSC
Woody
Buzz
Utility Belt Buzz
Jessie the cow girl
Mr Potato head
Aliens
Lotso
Disney Store
Ham
Slinky dog
Ms Potato head
Mattel
Barbie and Ken
Bullseye and Jessie cause i cant find the TSC Bullseye at my Toys R Us
I might get the $12 TSC Green Army men But i dont think ill be spending $80 on the TSC Rc Hes not even in Toy Story 2 or 3 with the exception of a few shots as the camra spins around Andys room. He dose and says nothing in bought films plus did i mentionlol hes $80 :laughing:

I realy Hope theres a wave 3 :exclamation: :exclamation:

I’m glad that siblings still serve a purpose at times. :smiley:

sister in law. which makes it even more unlikely and all the more amazing. :unamused:

Hi guys,

im new in this forum and a new TSC collector too. i have Buzz, woody, aliens, bucket o soldiers, mr. potato, rex, playskool potato and mrs potato.

I just have a question, were can i find a downloadable printout on a short bond paper of this? or did you guys just draw one yourself? btw, i got this pic from one of our members here just before i registered.

hope you can help me :smiley: :sunglasses:

Someone did draw their own, that one however is my digital vector version, which you can find here.
img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/ … potato.jpg

there are 3 wanted posters: a screen ripped one made by Tyler Haslett, an improved redrawn one made by Kyle, and one done in crayon made by Toodles, and who also has other andy drawings:
[url]Andy's Room Drawings]

Tyler’s version:

Kyle’s version:

Toodles version:

the one in that photo is Kyle’s, but you have the chooseing of three.

also if they make a prospector doll, do you think they should have the stinky pete voice (from woodys round up) be the toy mode and have Kelsey Grammer do the alive mode?

my favorite character is woody but i like all the toy story characters. at the moment i have money for 3 but i want money left over plus my mom said she would give me some money plus help or totally buy woody.(since shes known i have always loved woody) so my question is should i get just woody or woody and someone else.(my second favorite character is buzz) :smiley:

I think this has been mentioned before, but yes, to start a Toy Story Collection, a Buzz and Woody IS essential. Buzz without Woody is Buzz Lightyear Star Command, Woody without Buzz is Woody’s Roundup… if that makes any sense :stuck_out_tongue:.
If your favorite character is Woody, you should probable get Woody. If you want a second toy, Buzz is a clear choice. He is definitely worth the money… plus, if he is your second favorite toy, that makes all the more reason to get him.

So I’d say yes, get both Woody and Buzz

@Cleanmonk and Kyle: Thank you so much for those drawings. it is a big help.
oh by the way, are you guys all from USA? i’m from the philippines. :wink:

I love this forum. :slight_smile:

guys,

do you know where i can contact Tyler Haslett? I would like to order some customs from him… hope this helps…

thanks

ok thanks little green man i will get both

That’s actually what I was thinking they would do. But yeah, the fact that he has two different personalities with unique voices makes it hard to translate it into a real toy. But that’d probably be the best choice. By the way, did you know that the Woody’s Roundup Stinky Pete voice is Kelsey Grammer also?

Read the first post here.

[url]http://www.pixarplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6546[/url]

no i did not…but that’s hilarious :laughing:, im imagining him in the recording booth screaming “my biscuits are burnin’!”

i was at a this little store today, and i saw a slinky dog, so i picked him up. and then i got home, actually looked at the thing, and realized it was waaaaay to small and it is RULLY bothering me and i’ll have to get a new one to go along with my toy story collection.

Although they are not strictly TSC I just wanted to let UK collectors know that I picked up Thinkway’s Chunk, Twitch and Sparks at the Disney Store, Oxford Street, today, They are Disney Store branded so must be exclusive (although it wasn’t stated as the Lotso plush label did) and were £20 each - not too bad at all.

Twitch is so well articulated. The only thing that is lacking from the set is Spark’s ability to extend and him having a light bulb rather than sparking from his breast.

TSC Rex, Jessie and Mr P are still not available at the Disney Store and the Dolly beanie hasn’t arrived yet either.

Are the Thinkway Chink, Twitch and Sparks only available at the Disney Store? I live a REALLY long way away froma Disney Store, so it looks like I’ll have to buy mine off the internet :confused:.

It is easy to find them at the Disney Store, but unless these are a different Twich/Chunk/Sparks they are NOT Disney Store exclusive. I am confused as to why they have the markings on them, unless they are a modification that Thinkway did and are different.

I know they sell them at TRU if they ever get them in stock, but they do sell the Trio there. I know because I was playing with Chunk about a week ago, and one of the parents of a little kid looked at me like I was crazy.

I know how you feel, LittleGreenMen. Fortunatly for me, the closest DS is the one that survived, but unfortunatly it doesn’t restock frequently and ussually doesn’t get stuff in. IE, I went looking for Advanced Talking Buzz, and they were sold out of him and Hamm both, and the only other one is over 50 miles away… So I still consider myself lucky to have one at all. But call around TRU, I know they are supposed to have them, which means Target might. Probably a LOT closer, and without the “Disney Pricing” too.

I’ll try to get my hands on Target’s DPCI codes if you guys want. It’s a special coding system that Target does. It makes it a lot easier for collectors to get employees to look for the right thing over the phone.

Thank you very much,
OneEyedBart. It’s a shame really, there were quite a few Disney Stores in my area, but they were turned into a different store.
I’ll have a ring around today and see if anyone stocks them

Totally random thing I noticed just now. the TSC Bullseye has horseshoes, yet his on screen counterpart does not.

hey guys! been lurking this thread for a while, but finally decided to actually register for this site! wanted to say THANKS to everyone that keeps up with this thread. without it, i wouldn’t have even known of the TSC collection or the most recent TRU buy-one-get-one-50%-off sale that helped my start my collection! :slight_smile:

a couple questions though…

1. anyone here in southern california? if so, anyone seen bullseye anywhere? i’ve been to numerous disney stores, toys r us, target, etc. nothing. given the QC issues that have been going on, i wanna make sure to SEE the toy before i buy it.

2. anyone know if the target exclusive single aliens have a certificate of authenticity? they’re the same as the ones in the TSC 3-pack, right? i don’t really think i want 3, so i was thinking about getting a single, but i dunno…