Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

it does suck, but honestly, UB buzz just has the belt, so i mean, for most collectors, you’re not missing out on much. Especially without a Zurg

Its not just a belt, you get new phrases too, including one that the original should have had.

haha, forgot about that, my collection doesn’t get played with much. Either way, it sucks, but I think Rex not being carried anywhere is much worse than losing UB Buzz

w00t! I just won a loose, used Toy Story Collection Utility Belt Buzz for $30 on eBay. It has a small scratch on the back, but other than that it looks perfect xP

Now if I can just get Rex and RC… I’ll have the whole Toy Story Collection! :smiley:

nice…congrats!

You can get RC now at disneystore.

Another Thinkway email…last I’m going to send them…however, it does appear their are more new characters in line for next year…however, it also appears that Wave 3 will only be at disneystore.com

Customer Service,

Now that the Toy Story Collection wave 3 of Buttercup, Mr. Pricklepants, and Dolly is confirmed, is there a date that they will be released to Disney Store USA? Will the website be updated soon with these new characters?

Also, at the London Toy Fair a TSC Twitch and TSC Big Baby were seen with the above three toys along with a U-Command Zurg. Have these items been discarded?

Is the Toy Story Collection line now over, or will there eventually be other new characters in the coming years, since there are still several fan favorites (Trixie, Mrs P, Chuckles, Zurg, Stinky Pete) that don’t have a good representation?

Thanks!

Dear Brian,

Toy Story Collection Buttercup, Mr. Pricklepants and Dolly will be available at Disney online. Release date is set by the retailer. Please keep checking online at www.disneystore.com.

New character release in 2012 is not finalized yet.

Regards,

Jenny Sze

Customer Service

Tel: 905-470-8883 Ext. 248

Toll Free : 1-800-535-5754

Awesome news

YES! Thats the best news i have heard for a LONG time about the TSC series.

Guys, i have notice this mistake on wave 3 TSC Dolly, she is missing her very easily seen tooth. Why is that for this Toy Story Collection Dolly. Also the TSC Dolly just doesn’t look right to me, what about u?..

[size=150]EDIT:[/size] [size=150]I think i just found some art thats going to be on Dolly’s box.[/size]

I noticed that too, and I thought it was because that’s how Dolly looks in her toy mode, but apparently not:
hq55.com/disney/toy3/toystory3-d … m-3940.jpg

I guess it makes sense for the TSC version because her mouth isn’t open as much and could be blocking the tooth. But that’s really the only innaccuracy I can notice… why do you say she doesn’t look right?

Firebox .com says wave 3 toys are expected in 2-3 weeks.
[url]http://www.firebox.com/product/3954/Toy-Story-3-Mr-Pricklepants[/url]
You can order them if you’re in US, they’re $32 each.Not sure how much shipping would cost.

@TPGP_Gamer , Where did you find that suspected box art?

EDIT: Firebox now say they are expected in 4-8 weeks :frowning:
Looks like US will get them before UK anyways.

I think her skin is not tan enough if anyone gets what i’m saying.

I’m thinking the eyes are a touch too big.

Hey guys I am just confirming that there will be a definite way to recieve the toy story collection wave 3 in the U.S. , because i am not sure if i should pre-order on some Uk website and pay for shipping or just wait for disney store please reply with any info an third wave :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ok hears my thoughts on the toy story collection Dolly and other Dolly toys.

TSC Dolly - What do i got to say, the TSC dolly almost looks perfect but her skin tone(well fabric not skin) is not right, she is more of a yellow then a pink. her eyes look a little far apart and the black circle in the eyes look to big. Eyebrows are perfect but kinda too slanted. Mouth is missing her trade mark tooth. The green stitching is fake. Now this is just a guess, but when i look closely at the TSC dolly, is that her eyes look like there indented into the fabric ( if you under stand what im trying to say. lol).

Disney Store Dolly - Looks all wrong in every way. I really don’t like the Disney Store Dolly.

BestBuy Dolly - to me looks perfect, only need to do a few adjustments and you could have a perfect Dolly toy. The pain with modding this Dolly is finding all the right buttons. This Dolly also has her, uhh… i have no idea how to put this but she even has her underwear with the right pattern like the movie. She is made very cheap but that makes her more like the movie.

That’s what my thoughts are with the Dolly toys. You could have a totally different thoughts about it but these are mine. If you don’t like them then what ever. ;-p

@lazerenvy237 I found that picture on a random website, but this piece is easily found on ToyStory.com. I got to get a sneak peek at Dolly, Mr.PricklePants, Buttercup prototype box’s. They are prototype cause they didn’t now if they should use box’s or a different packaging. But that was a piece of art was on Dolly’s box, but the others were different. Sorry guys i would love to share pictures(they did not want me to take any screencaps) and other stuff. But i got to keep the rest of it hush hush. I want to say i got this info from being on a webchat with a toy designer and 6 other random people. And he leaked some stuff. Again got to keep the rest hush hush. If you don’t believe my story, thats cool, if you do thats awesome if you don’t what ever. Doesn’t change any thing on this forum chat. Sorry for keeping things from you guys, i really don’t want to… :frowning: :nerd:

I see what everyone means about TSC Dolly’s skin/fabric, it is too pale.

@TPGP_Gamer,I was just curios to where you found it, i believe you BTW. :smiley:

This is another situation where if you mix all those Dolly’s you would have a perfect one.Skin tone from the DS Dolly Tooth and real stitching from the BB Dolly and everything else from Thinkway Dolly.

those are probably the prototype pictures…like the original Mr. Potatohead ones that still exist…i bet the actual dolly has the tooth and probably has better skin

So i’m guessing there is no new info about the exclusive Disney store wave 3 Toy Story toys then… I do now that there is many new merchandise going up on the Disney store, a lot of it!..