Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

If she said that eave 3 was only those 3 stuffed toys, then the Hawaiian Vacation and the new versions of Woody, Buzz and Jessie weren’t technically part of the wave, so wave 4 will be original toys instead of remakes. If that makes any sense.

It Does.

If anyone’s in New York City, swing by their Toys R Us if you need a Jessie, Bullseye, or Hawaiian toys.

thats what i’d assume too…i actually wouldn’t mind waves 3 at a time…every christmas…$90-$150 is a lot better than $180-300 every wave.

whys that? are they on special?

To my recollection, people are still having trouble finding a few, especially Bullseye.

Bullseye is hard to find. But it is possible to buy him from the Disney store. Thats what i did and he is GREAT! But it is expensive. But i won’t buy him if you live outside north america, the shipping would be super high.

The elusive item has made a reappearance on ebay…not worth $30 to me though

ebay.com/itm/TOY-STORY-SCREE … 5645e8cfbe

Only this one put a sticker over “kmart exclusive”…because no one wants to admit they’ve ever been to kmart…lol

Hey, I know TSC Dolly, Buttercup and Mr. Prickle-pants are coming to the US now but is there anywhere I can pre-order them yet?

Not at the moment. Keep your eyes peeled on disneystore.com starting in October, though. We should be getting them mid-October (the 25th is a tentative release date, but not confirmed).

Thinkway has updated their site for the first time since Hawaaian vacation…

Coming soon…

Happy Feet 2, Marvels Avengers, Spiderman 4

In case you’re interested in those toys, don’t bother, just a coming soon, not even a single figure.

Wonder if wave 3 will be loaded the day they finally load those new items?

Not really interested in any of those toys…You would think they put up the wave 3 toys with those since they should be coming very soon.

How much is each of them going to be here in the US?

Most likely between 30 and 35.

The toy story collection normally retails at $50. But Disney Store sells them at $65…or about a 30% markup.

The toys are 19,99 pounds in UK, or about $32 american (but they have the VAT at 20%)

The VAT and the Disney Store’s ridiculous markup are close to being equal.

Therefore, I would suspect, based on how DS prices things, they’d be $29.50 to $34.50

Just a guess though.

Anybody by any chance seen Utility Belt Buzz anywhere in stores / online recently?

only ebay, it was exclusive to 2010.

It sucks that I did not buy one when I had the chance my Wal-Mart had tons of them a whole shelf full almost and they were all selling for 34.99 now I can’t find him anywhere except online which is to pricey for what people want.

Really? Where’d you hear this?

Thinkway has mentioned it several times. My TRU has restocked EVERYTHING except UB buzz and Rex (that they never stocked in first place). Seems to support it. That’s why they go for $200+ on ebay

Dang. Now I’m really regretful that I returned my UB Buzz to get a regular Buzz when I got it for my birthday.