Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

They are in the replicas thread somewhere…would take a lot of looking though…

First off, ToyStoryMan26, your collection is fantastic. I especially love the area you have in the lighted glass cabinet.

I am posting in here to send a quick bit of love toward Thinkway. My Bullseye had a loose stand from the moment I took him out of the box. It always leaned, and would have to be propped against things. About two weeks ago I finally decided to write Thinkway about it, and today I got a new stand for Bullseye in the mail. It is perfection. When it comes to replacing items due to quality control they really do have something special going in this company. I approve.

That is all. :slight_smile:

I actually found them on Google images and printed them out on this nice shiny paper I have thanks for interest in my collection :smiley:

I found them on Google as well Search Hamm COA or Slinky COA and look around a bit.

Thats an awesome colleciton. and so as the displays you have
how much would the glass display cabinet like your one would cost?
and how big would that be?

well I got mine at a doll house store that was shutting down I saw a listing for it on the computer and went to the store and I bought it at around 250 if I recall correctly
I was doing a lot of research and that was best price I could find on one deep enough for RC and stuff they are really awesome and make your collection look professional
the measurements on it are 6 feet long, 3 and a half feet high, and 20 inches deep
Thanks for your interest in my collection

The case was actually around 350 more likely they are pretty expensive but look great so to me it was worth it :smiley:

You were cocoandcandyshow on youtube right? Why did you delete your channel? Was it because I said you posted your address?

[quote=“lostdude108”]
You were cocoandcandyshow on youtube right? Why did you delete your channel? Was it because I said you posted your address?[/quote
I actually deleted all my videos by accident, it sucked, I got my account back up but I haven’t had the time to make new videos

:slight_smile: sorry, i needed to repost and it won’t let me delete :slight_smile:

Just having fun with my TSC woody and think way bo peep from '95. I do have to say that I stole the idea from someone i saw online somewhere. they did jessie and woody and it looked awesome, it was really similar to this. i wish i could remember where/who so i could give them their credit.

^ Lol, it’s funny seeing toys from a very family-friendly movie in a pose like so :open_mouth:

Im Back! (Though I reckon no one remembers me)

First of all- wampar congratulations on how much your collection has expanded over the past few months! And also everyone applause yourselves cos ive seen some awesome collections from you all.

Secondly, I wanted to know what everyone was planning on doing with your collections for the future?.

I will be keeping my collection as long as i live… well at least my original 1995 woody doll.
For the rest of my toys, for a while my Toys will be on a shelf or there in boxes cause i think i will be moving a lot in my older days. But when i have a child, i’m keeping my TSC Woody doll in his box ( but it has been open) and going to give it to my first child. For the rest of my toys. I’m most likely going to give my kid all the replica toys I’ve collected so He/She will have the full collection and memories will happen with those toys ( yea i now that the film replica toys i collected will get beaten up. But its worth for them to get played with. Cause i don’t really play with them…) But of course i will give the toys to my child when He/She is old enough to take care of them. So that’s what i got planned for my Toy Story collection.

I actually want to create a full on Andy’s Room replica! I haven’t actually talked about this on the forum yet but I want my collection to be strictly Andy’s Toys and with that collection coming to an end (with my new Singer Barbies, Wheezy, Mr. Shark, Troikas, and Toddle Tots; and I’ve contacted people about making Bo Peep’s sheep, Andy’s Dolly, Hockey Puck, Mr. Spell, Robot, Roly Poly Clown, and ANDY"S TOY CHEST! That just about covers ALL OF ANDY’S TOYS) I want a good home for all of these guys and what better place then Andy’s room. I understand this project is a stretch, but it’s actually been my dream ever since I was a youngster to have Andy’s room and besides they would look AMAZING in there :slight_smile:

Ok, so i was really bored yesterday and noticed something

64011-Buzz
64012-Woody
64013-RC
64014-Mr Potato Head
64015-Rex
64016 ?
64017-Bucket of Soldiers
64018-Aliens
64019 ?
64020-Jessie
64021-Bullseye
64022 ?
64023-UB Buzz
64024 ?
64025 ?
64026-Lotso
64027 ?
64028 ?
64029-Dolly
64030-Buttercup
64031-Mr pricklepants

There are quite a few gaps in there.
I think 64016 was intended for TSC Hamm, and 64027/64028 were intended for Twitch and Big Baby.
But what about the other gaps? Any ideas?

Wow there is a lot of gaps…I hope they all get filled but I doubt it.

|

Sorry what are those numbers from?

They’re the product codes . Look around the boxes , they’re usually in the corner somewhere.

After a quick Google search, 64025 seems to be the single packed Target exclusive Aliens. Can’t directly link to it as I’m on my iPhone, but if you search “thinkway 64025 toy story”, one of the results is an eBay auction for one of the aliens with the product code in the description.