Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Looks like one hole is filled…One of the other ones could possibly be the Para-Trooper pack.

Hey guys

Amazon.co.uk says toy story dolly is in stock now

and only 6 stocks left

does that mean its out now? anyone who happens to have received dolly and others ?

To the people that live in the UK! The Toy Story Colllection wave 3 toys are selling out really FAST!!

amazon.co.uk/Toy-Story-Prick … b_cs_img_c

What?

How come vivid told me november release date?

And isn’t wave 3 supposed to hit DS USA mid-October?

She said “LATE” October (She did say that it might be around the October/25/2011). But i E-Mailed Jenny about wave 3 toys coming out. She’s going to respond saying “We have no idea, and that Disney Store is the only ones who now. and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH…” JK :stuck_out_tongue:

amazon.co.uk say Dolly and Buttercup will be dispatched and on there way to me on Monday (hopefully arriving on Tuesday). Just ordered them both. No Pricklepants in stock though. :confused: Maybe next week. :slight_smile:

Just got Mr pricklepants, Dolly and Buttercup from amazon UK.

Mr Pricklepants looks amazing, and his packaging is fantastic. Its a stage with curtains on the front which you open to unveils him.

Dolly & her packaging also look amazing.

Unfortunately Buttercup does not look as good. I think the Disney store buttercup was more accurate.

But it is bigger and the materials are more accurate, but his face looks a bit odd!

They are toy story collection, as they all come with a certificate and it has it on the bottom corner like the over toy story collection toys.

I will post some photos if i can work out how?

Regards

Did they ever give Dolly her tooth?

Also, would any of you guys have any idea what the older bucket of soldiers would go for? I’m thinking about selling it soon. Its been opened but in good shape otherwise.

HAAA! Post pictures, if you can. Record a video and upload it to YouTube (Doesn’t matter if your camera doesn’t have a good picture). Do some thing! We need every detail of the toys.

You post picture by coping the URL and put Then your all good. If you don’t now were to post pictures to copy the URL. Use [url]ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs , Make a account. Upload your pictures. Then Go to your pictures. right click and then click “copy image URL” After that. Post pictures here! So we can all see! But a easy way is to make a video and uploading it to youtube. :nerd:

Even if you can’t post pictures, what do Dolly and Buttercup’s boxes look like? I find it odd that we still only have the single prototype photo of each one, and they are apparently shipping. Weird.

Nevermind…when in doubt, look on ebay. I am posting these auctions just to see the pics of the completed items in box.

Dolly:
ebay.com/itm/Disney-Toy-Stor … 45fdc1ce9b

Buttercup (and for the record: the profile is NOT cute… YIKES.)
ebay.co.uk/itm/Disney-Toy-St … 1c1fda4017

Pricklepants:
ebay.com/itm/Disney-Toy-Stor … 45fdc2fb23

Darn, no tooth on Dolly. and the final product actually looks a bit worse than the proto’s. Then again these are all plush toys, so there’s going to be some variances in size and proportion.

Darn they need to go on Disneystore already I want these things so bad.

Emma could you post some close pictures of your new Bo Peep? Where can I find the legs you used?

Also Could anyone find a picture of the entire Mr. Pricklepants box?

I know that for the Toy Story Collection series Thinkway tries to make the boxes look like how a box to an actual toy like that would look, but after looking at Buttercup, seriously?..

Ok so. When i saw the prototype toys. There boxes were very different, Buttercup’s box looks better then it was originally was.

Love it! Can’t wait for the Disney Store to get them in stock!! (100% Buying, SUPER DUPER EXITED!!)

Not in love with this toy at all… Kinda upset that Thinkway Toys couldn’t fix it a bit. (Not buying)

I don’t now about you guys. But Buttercup’s box and the toy looks amazing! I see why they made the box like that, for the today pony boxes. I’m exited for him. (90% buying)

I do not know why firebox says
dolly is in stock
but others arent in yet

i wonder if i should order them right now.

they are the only one who does international shipping so.

I think mr pricklepants looks great,dolly does (except the missing tooth), buttercup, doesn’t look so good…

The entertainer do internetional shipping i think. But I’m not sure which website would be cheaper for shipping.Plus, the entertainer don’t have any in stock yet.

[url]http://www.thetoyshop.com/SoftToysAndDolls/AllSoftToys/Toy-Story-3-Soft-Toy-Mr-Pricklepants/EPN461541[/url]

I have tweeted Disney Store and E-Mail them. I asked them what will be the date in October when the “NEW” Toy Story Collection Dolly, Mr.Pricklepants, Buttercup are released. “Still waiting for a answer…”