Thinkway's Toy Story Collection

Today I walked into a toy shop in town, and to my amaze I saw the tsc mr pricklepants and buttercup ! They were awesome, I loved the boxes! I was going to buy them however £22.50 was a bit more than amazon, I can’t wait to get them!

My uncle just ordered Mr. Pricklepants from Firebox for me 1 down 2 to go don’t know when he will get here I am waiting for an email to tell me when my package is shipped and ready to track. If anyone in the US is wondering it came out to exactly 44 US dollars.

[url]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270875774825[/url]

I hope this is real…

I actually don´t think it is. I think it is just the small mattel version with pull string on the back.
Like this:

ebay.co.uk/itm/DISNEY-TOY-ST … 3a6d810437

Yeah who ever bought it the guy tricked you with false pictures if you read what the toy does its obviously not the collection version.

I am so gulible :frowning:

I’ll cancel the order tomorrow

It’s normal excitement got the best of you next time read over it a couple times before you purchase.

Yeah I was going to jump to the conclusion and get that rex, the only reason why I didn’t is because of what it says in the description I emailed the seller to ask which is which and he said that it is the pull string version. It’s just a fake, deceiving picture.

are all the toy story collection toys in accurate sizes??? even wave 3???

I would say yes. I think they look taller in the third movie becuse dolly, Mr. P and Buttercup were held by Bonnie who is quite small.

Dolly’s a bit too small and Bullseye may be a little too big but other than those two the rest are to-scale.

would anyone here happen to be ok with not having their buzz lightyear instructions? Im ocd about instructions and mine sem to have been lost forever. I’d really appreciate a new one :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys.
I’ve been following this forum for about two years, ever since I started collecting the TSC toys.
I live in Sydney, Australia.

I have most of the toy story collection toys… Except for the original buzz lightyear, I accidentally purchased Buzz with the utility belt.

My collection so far:
Woody
Bullseye
Aliens
Bucket o soldiers
Rex
Mr. Potato head.
Mr. Prickle Pants
Dolly

Also, I have purchased RC, Jessie and Lotso, however they are still with my dad (He lives in the US. I bought some of these via amazon US website and I make him pack a toy or two when he comes to see me. I bought Buttercup today. It was sold out in Target so I bought it online.

I am not too sure if anyone goes through the toy section of David Jones, but during 2009 and 2010, they stocked alot of the collection toys.
From what I can remember, David Jones stocked:
Woody
Rex (HE WAS $149. RIDICULOUS)
Mr Potato Head. (For the same price as Rex)
Bucket o soldiers
Jessie
Original Buzz.

The only toy I purchased was Woody from DJ’s. I remember buying him for $80 during DJ toy sale and regretted it when I saw the Target toy sale catalogue for 2010 with Woody, Jessie and Bullseye at $50 each.

RC and Rex were probably the hardest to get as they were so damn expensive (only retailer was DJ’s)

So I have the entire collection, but its not entirely in my possession.
I haven’t taken any out of the box. They are still mint… its kinda sad really. I want to touch them and play with them, but I’m reduced to pushing the demo buttons on the outside of the box :frowning:

Ps. Found this. Not too sure if it’s real or not. Its 11pm and I cant be bothered to get my Rex out.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Disney-Movie- … 9818967284

No, its not real.

Don’t buy it!

How can you tell?

Because the seller was asked which version it is- he said that REX has a pull string on the back. The TSC doesn´t have that and is also a lot taller.

Email Jenny from Thinkway she will get a manual sent out to you no questions asked.

The photo’s of TSC Rex but the name and the description say it’s Big Roarin’ Rex, who’s like a plushie with a plastic head.

Hello everyone. I’ve been lurking here for months, checking back for updates on the latest merch, and now I’ve finally registered.

My main toy story collection is a 3 3/4 inch scale collection which I’ve cobbled together from a number of different lines, which I’ll post pics of shortly. But I also own most of the TSC toys. My most recent purchases were Buttercup, Dolly and Mr PP, which I picked up for $AU30 each. Very good bargain.

And today I finally purchased the Ken and Barbie Hawaiian Vacation pack. I would have bought that one a lot sooner if I had realised that Ken has a new head sculpt. He has such a better likeness now.

Anyway, I hope to be a more active part of this community now that I’ve registered. What a great forum this is :smiley: